CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

A crypto-trading initiative

Hello everyone,

I am an experienceed engineer having hardware and software inventions and international patents (Russia, US, China, Germany). I’m seeking for investments in IT projects and in trading start-ups involving also crypto trading. I do really invent cool stuff!
The Asmodeux trading approach utilizes the traders’ behaviour patterns, and its best application is expected in fiat and crypto currencies, which are pure behavioral and psycological thing.
I have a small team ready to develop the enhanced trading application and we’re ready to cooperate with an investor or a group to leverage our expertise and share the profit.
Hope, we’ll get crypto here in Darwinex soon and we must be ready for this once it comes in!
Please contact me for details.
Best regards,
Asmodeux
abc@purefx.ru