CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

About MDU and number of trades

Hello everyone, I am the creator of MDU.

These days of quarantine I am taking the opportunity to analyze the results of the last year and apply optimizations.

By the way, if someone has not read it yet, I recommend the book “the 80 20 principle” about the idea that 20% of the actions returns 80% of the results, and vice versa.

Following this idea, I have seen that many trades, 80%, are successful on very few occasions, and yet there are other types of setups that are quite successful.

Ideally, only keep the setup top 20% that offers 80% of the results, and having fewer inputs, you can increase the leverage on each input.

The problem is that I already carry out very few operations, and if I limit them even more, at this rate I will never get 10 experience, which is the attribute that is weighing all others.

The question is, to invest in a Darwin, do you have any number of minimum monthly entries?Do you think it’s a good idea to limit operations to this darwin even more, in favor of a better R: R ratio, or keep it like this?

2 Likes

There are ways to cheat EX but if I were you I would keep trading as you are doing now.
If you reach 3 years of trackrecord and 50% return there will be a lot of investors even with a low DScore.
Serious investors look for long trackrecords.

4 Likes