CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Additional Time Frame for Darwin Analysis

Hi,
Across many pages of a Darwin, you can select a TimeFrame Analysis window, you know, the one that looks a bit like this:

ALL 2Y 1Y 6M 3M 1M 1W 1D

I propose to add an ATH (All Time High) timeframe, where you are zooming in with start time: the highest quote of the Darwin’s complete history, and end time: current time.

I think this would come in handy when analyzing a post-drawdown recovery period.

I know you can manually zoom in some place, by dragging the mouse, but have you tried to get exactly the top? It doesn’t seem to work for me, I think because the minimum resolution of the manual zoom doesn’t allow it?

Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

You can get it easier when you set the chart to candles and look with the mouse for the high, but you don’t see the exact time when the ATH happened, only the candle‘s timestamp.

1 Like