CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Any experienced investor in dariwins? How the 'kitchen' looks like? :)

Hi

I want to ask few simple question to experienced investors in darwins:
What is the average time of investment in 1 darwin? when you filter your favorite darwin you invest to him, but how you filter
and what citerias you have to exit from the darwin? To filter favorite is easy on darwin, but much harder to develope exit strategies from darwins.

Can investor invest capital and forget for next few years or is it utopia? I mean live from profit from darwin.
How much time usually investor spend per day on darwins analysis?

If there any can answer constructively these question, highlt appreciate for that

Tadas

2 Likes

Hi, I can answer some questions, always from my personal point of view.

First, give some reference data about my portfolios.
I currently have four portfolios, two officially published in the community. Two preparations to be published soon.

You can see them here.

I can tell you that in one of my portfolios the average time inside a darwin is 2 months.
I emphasize “average time”. Some bought and sold the same day, the majority does not reach two months, and some open between four and six months.

I use a custom and complex darwins selection criteria. With a wide study and tests behind.

On the exit criteria I will use as an example “RWSis22”, which is the system with the most defined rules of which I have.
The closing criterion in positive, is done when the darwin reaches its usual average rise after a normal average DD.
The criterion of closing in negative, are several.
Detection of strange behavior compared to its historical.
High DD of my investment in Darwin, approx 25%
.[quote=“Spike, post:1, topic:5620”]
Can investor invest capital and forget for next few years or is it utopia?
[/quote]

Personally I think that today is impossible and it is a utopia.
Based on my experience in darwinex and the data provided by the community.

Also encourage him because with proper management can get something similar.

I give an example RF11 portfolio, where its management is more passive, and the darwins are maintained for much longer times.

The most time was spent building a list of darwins, with an automatic update and where the darwins change category, turning the list into dynamic.

Once the list is created, incorporating the new darwins is a simple job.

After this stage, I currently spend two to three hours on the weekend.
This time is exclusive to give a general review, plan the following week and take the decision of where to add orders.

I hope I have helped.
Many moods

3 Likes

Thank you. The interesting idea is that me too was thinking about entry to buy darwin on him dd point, I see it can be done on buy limit order, I just was not be sure it can be profitable, but you proofed it it can be done.

Investing on them higher lows and exit on higher highs. But what I didt like about you portfolio is too much darwins I think 5 to 10 darwins is enough :slight_smile:

By the way, I think creating weekly strategies is good, but must look at comming week news in the market specialy for traders who are highly volatile, the interesting idea is invest in news traders when we have news and exit from them when we don t have news and invest to non news traders

1 Like

I may explain it wrong, you have to differentiate between the list of darwins, which is very broad and the active darwins in the portfolio.
In RF11 I currently have 8 darwins
In RWSis22 currently 16 darwins
then I have a portfolio with 6
and another portfolio with 21

I see it is entry point, but where is exit points for the darwin? By the way what is your monthly desirable profit in percentage?

exits and accumulations of orders with three partial closures.
remember that darwinex uses FIFO system

The first four entries would be partial closings, the others will accumulate.

It is complicated to explain it in this format.
I am working to give better light to this
soon

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Darwinex investors programme