CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

ATL and JMC - TitanEUR

Hello I have some updates regarding our two DARWINS here at Darwinex. For ATL DARWIN I will only trade EURUSD and the goal here is to decrease the big Divergence. For JMC I have implemented filters to prevent bad fills, bad slippage and tigher spread protection, the goal here is to test if we can decrease the divergence with the implementet filters to target lower divergence.

For ATL: Trade only EURUSD and no scalping methods whatsoever
for JMC: I will trade AUDCAD and EURCAD in the asian session but I have implemented filters to prevent bad divergence for a test period, It´s interesting to see if we can decrease the divergence in the coming months with the filters implemented or else we will make som changes again.

Regards,

Sam

9 Likes

Hi;
have you got other site or channel where you communicate with your investor, share your ideas, updating ecc?

Thank you

Regards

1 Like

@TitanEUR
Nice job, it seems that you succeeded to solve the divergence problem on JMC :+1: