CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

AYF - Darwin

Hello to all. In this opportunity I want to tell you about my operational for you to know more. My strategy is manual. Effective in February 2019, and is based on the system of triple screen, Alexander Elder from a long time ago it suits my way of operating with the objective of having consistent positive returns, The pair mostly traded is EURUSD, the volume and because is the one that I like. The goal of my strategy is the operation in time frames daily looking for good points of risk-benefit. Darwin I’m going to operate for many years I’m only 32 and my goal is a 20% annual gain as a minimum and it is very likely that you can achieve more. If there is any query write to me and welcome.

4 Likes

Hey @Aleinvest, thanks for the introduction!

I’d recommend including a link to your AYF DARWIN so other users can track your evolution.

Trade safe,
Ignacio

2 Likes

Hola Ignacio. Muchas gracias!

Nuevo mes este Julio cerrando en verde! Si desea invierta con confianza y ganemos juntos en el mercado