CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Backtest uploading issues

Hi everybody,
I am trying to upload backtest results, I tried with all types MT4 statement as HTML, and a CSV file made according to the template of darwinex.
I get the message that everything was ok, but then the screen shows the owl and a message “your results will be displayed here”… and nothing happends.
Can anyone help me? am I doing something wrong?

Could it be that trade history you have uploaded is very small? something like 10 trades or 3 weeks?

Possibly it is too small history and the Darwinex algorithm is not able to analyze.

Thank’s!
you are right, as test, I was uploading only 100 trades of thast 2 weeks.
Do you know what is the minimum number of trades or timeframe that the Darwinex`s algo is able to analyze?

No, I don’t know the minimum number of trades or minimum time.

Maybe the minimum is 0.6 D-Periods and minimal 31 “natural days”, the same requirement as for creating a Darwin?

Maybe others / Darwinex staff can help you further.

To be honest it is a lot of time that I don’t upload a backtest.
When I was doing the feature was not very responsive.
I think the resources dedicated are limited.
You have to try in different days or different hours.
The size of the file has not to be too big.
100-400 trades should be fine.