CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Bug in the filter criteria 'Days in Darwinex'

Looks like the ‘days in Darwinex’ are not always calculated correct for the Darwin:

Edit: IMO the last two Darwins should not appear in the filter result.

6 Likes

While reproducing your tests, I noticed something about CSB :

Can’t find the second DARWIN… :

1 Like

But it is not in the user’s closed Darwin list

Waiting Darwinex staff explanation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree that it seems to be a bug and if I use only the criteria “days in darwinex” for 720 days then there are many more Darwins which are less then 2 years old. Easy to find in the list view.

2 Likes

Thanks @IlIlIlIlI and @Utopian. We’re going to have a look at this bug as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Thanks @SECURIX and @IlIlIlIlI, we’re also going to have a look at this other bug you’ve reported.

3 Likes

This bug has been resolved now. The “+1” should have never appeared next the the trader avatar on https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/CSB.4.4/ because the second DARWIN did not get approved. To all effects, this traders has also had one DARWIN up to now.

2 Likes