CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Cancelled pending orders returns empty list

Hi,

I receive an empty list when requesting cancelled pending orders. Please, let me know if I’m doing something wrong.

I’m following these steps:

1. Create several pending orders
  2. Remove one or more pending orders (through web, pending orders tab, click “X”)
  3. Use GET /investoraccounts/{investorAccountId}/conditionalorders/cancelled (on API Store and Python)
  4. Returns an empty list

Note:
I’ve also tested pending and rejected conditional orders endpoints, they are working fine.

Hi mireigon,

The conditional orders removed from the web have their status updated to “DELETED”, not “CANCELLED”. We should document the different states a conditional order could have… In this case, the status cancelled is used for conditional orders removed due to other internal actions like, for instance, a darwin being deleted.
Nevertheless, it might be interesting to have another request for conditional orders in status DELETED too. (We take the suggestion)

Thanks!

1 Like