CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CavaliereVerde's live portfolio - Selected

Today 04/11/2019 I started a new portfolio based on Darwinia stacked allocation.

Next update on performance will be on 01/01/2020 and then I will share a performance update every quarter.

The portfolio is running leveraged on real money.

Edit 30/11/2019 see below
CavaliereVerde's live portfolio - Selected

13 Likes

Congratulations @CavaliereVerde for your transparency, objectivity, brainstorming and proactivity in this community.

It should not be used this open and clear brainstorming and research, to try to take advantage in the discussions. I consider that it is not fair.

I am sure that there are a lot of silent readers that are very grateful for all the work that you are doing here, and I say work, because it should be considered as a job. I don’t understand this community without you moving people everyday.

In relation with your new portfolio, I would like that somebody open another portfolio with the current best darwins with low Ex and less than 40 dscore, that don’t let to access to darwinia today, and letting compare both portfolios in the medium-long term.

It would be interesting to discuss with these facts.

8 Likes

jajajaja…I tried to open one portfolio, but the transparent man one closed it, but thank you, Cavaliery

After some more thinking I concluded that an “allocation” portfolio would not be profitable.
Allocation is interesting, much better than DScore or just picking the winners but in my opinion it is not enough, it is too concentrated on the fist positions and so it is likely for a lucky darwin to enter the portfolio.

Just a couple of lucky darwins that stop working after being allocated and the portfolio would lose its edge.
It probably would work if the distribution of the prizes would be 150k to 50k and not 300k to 25k like now, but Darwinia has been designed to create hype not portfolios… :wink:

So I am converting this to a selected portfolio composed by 7 darwins with a a very long trackrecord.

This is the backtest, 3 years with an annualized return of 13% unleveraged.
I will run it leveraged hoping for a 26%.
DD and stagnation are significant so I hope it is not an overfit of the past.
Hoping to be on the best (most robust) ones and not on the luckiest ones.

3 Likes