CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CavaliereVerde's live portfolio - Wide

This is a very under construction topic. :slight_smile:
My live investor portfolio started in january 2016 with my LSC .
Than I added KVL and other darwins managed by some friends from our italian forum forexelate.com

Very recently I started purchasing “foreign” darwins managed by people that I met in this community.

The mantra for this part of my portfolio is “robust people for robust darwins”.

During last month I bought:
NTI , PLF , FTT , JGC .

I am waiting a DD to enter:
NEW , RSR , GTD , DZT .

10 Likes

I see NTI as clear candidate to buy and hold a couple of years, if not forever :slight_smile: I like JGC a lot as well, unless if suffers another drawdown before end of year. I think I will buy NTI and JGC sooner or later

FTT why? To improve divergence/stability of portfolio?

1 Like

FTT is managend by @JJENSLOPFAM and is more diversified internally than JGC .
Trackrecord of FTT is more significant, more trades, higher Ex and DScore.

I am for buy and hold forever :wink: but the main point is finding true traders.

The majority of investors just look to return, return is only the top of the iceberg.
The best thing is analyzing the person behind a darwin.

• education
  • humility
  • confidence (but not overconfidence)
12 Likes

I like the following ones in addition to the ones you listed

EZX
CJN
SLR
OOA
PIJ
ICA
AWD
LVS
SRK
SPI
VTJ
RUG
AXF
STM
GTD
ISE
CLA
XIN
EEE

is PTF not closed?

4 Likes

I trust only active partecipants of this forum, even better if they are also active investors sharing their experience here.
Of course VTJ XIN JMC are great darwins but I want to know the trader HERE. :wink:
I am investing PLF not PTF .

3 Likes

Nice list - Especially RUG :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @TaoInvestments
You are perfectily fitting my criteria as trader, the only problem is the significance of your trackrecord ( Ex ) :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks I do understand your reasoning.

I am more concerned about the length of the track record (28 months for RUG) then the Ex attribute.

A longer track record takes into account more market cycles and gives a flavour of how a trader navigates through these. Whereas a high Ex may be attained during a nice trending phase (obviously using Mc can be used to filter.)

I do still believe more weight should be placed on “time” on Darwin’s over 2 years.

6 Likes

RUG got 255 trades over two years, very low VaR, still gaining 50%, not sure how Ex score is generated, but this is not fair.

I have to admit that I have liquidated all my investment three weeks ago, gained in total 1% trying this and that along the way for 4 months, I am temporarely out not because I donot trust you guys here, just the projected aggregate expected return is a bit below my expectation for forex trading, I mean “double an account yearly at around 10% DD”.

partly because past few months were just too nasty for some good traders, and I also need more fund to create three more Darwins coming soon within a month.

3 Likes

if I have to say this, Darwin exchange have the best % of good traders among all social trading platforms I have seen.

3 Likes

Never seen a trader succeeding in acheiving that. :wink:

3 Likes

Watch me then…:crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Here we have 18 months of results.
If someone wants to tease I require at least 12 months of live trackrecord. :wink:

8 Likes

I would like to see any one got a over 20% profit on a one year or 6 months’ portfolio, demo or live.

3 Likes

Just Bought DWC
While being designed to range I believe it has a positive edge.
At least it is not a loser :wink: and I see a good entry point on the chart.
BTW I plan to hold it, even if not profitable it will reduce the risk of the portfolio.

3 Likes

Totally agree with @CavaliereVerde here. I strongly recommend you do some research on verified trackrecords of traders who have survived 10+ years. Then revisit your expectations and adapt according to what the empirical data tells you.

1 Like

I decided to extend my list of trusted traders to @VPSEnry .
He is not very active here but he is partecipating to forexelate.com .

About RUG I will wait till Ex=5 than it will be a candidate to my portfolio.
I agree that 2y of time can compensate for an unfrequent strategy.

6 Likes

Thanks for your trust. I am not very active because of the lack of time…

Regards.

4 Likes

Bought GTD
The drawdown is not so big but is significant if we consider that the system has become more short term in the last months.

3 Likes

Dear @CavaliereVerde ,

I want to thank you for the trust and the attention to my Darwin GTD. Significant is the right term, it’s not the biggest DD i had, but it’s worthy of attention for the things you’ve already noticed and for other thoughts already said into my Topic. My will on average was always to smooth the things, but in the last months I’m observing an excessive slowness on some movements and a very short amplitude for those few that happens. I’m not saying that there are no good directions, but only that fixed rules of some of my Algo components suggest my long term trades to cut or watch from the outside the markets. It’s not alarming for me cause I’m pretty sure that like all the phases on earth it has a start and an end.

Thank you for all, long time will give answer.

VolcanoFX :volcano:

6 Likes