CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CavaliereVerde's live portfolio - Wide

That’s exactly what I mean.
A Darwin has a very huge weight on the investor portfolio, unless you choose 100 Darwins.
If you have a bad one in 5 Darwins, it is 20% of your portfolio.
Ok that you can recover in 6 months if the others perform well, but kind of frustrating, especially if you choose more than 1 rotten apple.

1 Like

Please tell me!
Even if you are not an investor I think it is a due for every user to point out dangerous stuff to protect investors and to protect the credibility of the Darwin asset class.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m not because the owner of that Darwin already publicly slandered me, calling me a scammer.
I’m not looking for any fight here. I’m glad some posts help me as a trader and as a potential investor in the future. I’m glad if my posts can also help someone else.
For the rest, I try to stay away from pointless discussions in which I only end up wasting my time.

2 Likes

You’ve said enough my friend! :wink:

2 Likes

28 February 2020

Darwins: 20
Leverage: 2
VaR: 6.65%
February rotation: 0

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Why forum moderator permissions are restricted to employees

It took me 7 years but it seems I developed a nose for true and robust traders.

The opposite of how KVL has moved past week. I should have bought ALN as a hedge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ALN got 7 new investors in last month period. So maybe not the crowd, but some made the discovery.

2 Likes

KVL has gone :skull:

Now I need a replacement for my Wide portfolio and I want to ask to fellow friends and colleagues of the community.

What do you suggest me to buy?

• THA
  • NSC
  • RAT

0 voters

2 Likes

ERQ is currently also available for trading.

2 Likes

ERQ is already in. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I dont see ALN on the list? :100:

2 Likes

ALN is already in :smiley:

… almost one year ago…

3 Likes

I vote for none of those.

What do you think of TDD or VSA?

Why did you decide to exempt ALN from your 3 year post IPO track record rule? I’ve been following @clonex for years on another forum and I wish I’d picked up ALN sooner.

3 Likes

I like them, TDD is still a bit too good to be true, VSA could be a 4th option.

3 years is the requirement for the Selected portfolio, here for the Wide 2 years are enough.

2 Likes

One cannot have enough ALN in his portfolio :smiley:

4 Likes

and TDD :wink::wink::wink::wink: (20 Char)

3 Likes

TDD and VSA meet the requirements for this portfolio and are good candidates.
I would like more partecipation for the survey so I will extend the poll hoping for more votes.

What should I buy to replace KVL ?

• THA
  • NSC
  • RAT
  • VSA
  • TDD

0 voters

1 Like

But should we be suspicious of this?

Most of the bigger D-leverage spikes are taking place at the troughs of the drawdown…

Or this?

Many risk adjustments and lots of them are 50% or higher adjustments.

1 Like