CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CavaliereVerde's live portfolio

@CavaliereVerde, what has been your profit % in 2017 in you live portfolio? I am assuming you ended in green

2 Likes

@Aimak
The chart is posted some comments before.
CavaliereVerde's live portfolio
As you can see 2017 ended in loss, there are some heavy losses before this investment strategy.

3 Likes

I thought that loss was from something else. Well as it compensates with 2016, you are starting 2018 with a blank paper.

This year is bringing us lots of profits!

2 Likes

I will update the performance of this portfolio at the beginning of every month.
I will post the 3m chart but the whole performance can be seen on the monthly table.

The main filter has been uptdated.
https://www.darwinex.com/filter-custom/6500#
Some requirements have been slightly lowered but I added the requirement of equity>2000 .

I decided to code an exit rule for the _Trusted Community Traders sectio_n :
Sell if DScore < 45
https://www.darwinex.com/filter-custom/6526

ZXW will be bought if @PrimeZor will answer to my questions
I think that an active communication channel with my colleagues is mandatory. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s time to discose the whole composition of my portfolio:

500 BAD
500 CGF
500 DZT
700 EEE
700 ERQ
500 FTT
700 GTD
500 JGC
600 KVL
500 LSC
700 LVS
500 LZL
700 NTI
500 PFH
500 PFI
700 PGH
500 PUL
400 PUZ
300 RUG
200 WFJ
300 YZF

One month ago my darwins (LSC KVL) were invested with 1100 so the rebalancing has been significant.
I am trying to reduce investment on darwins above average and increasing darwins below average.

The goal is to have 600-700 on traders wih a single darwin and 400-500 on traders where 2 darwins are invested.

9 Likes

An interesting darwin is BDR , it isn’t correlated to LVS anymore , but unfortunatelly @VPSEnry isn’t partecipating to the community so I don’t feel comfortable doubling the risk with a second darwin.

2 Likes

http://www.feycox.com/ntr-and-bdr/

3 Likes

Hi @VPSEnry !
That page is a recent addiction! :slight_smile:
Happy to see you here!
So i think that in the next months I will gradually scale out LVS to scale in NTR and BDR . :+1:

1 Like

Hi,

We know that we could be more active on Darwinex Community but we don’t have time to do it. We prefer to use it in developing new strategies and projects. However, we will post in our webpage news, results and other information about our darwins.

Anyway, if you use our username @VPSEnry in your messages we will read you :wink: .

Regards,

David Pérez
Feycox Development S.L.

3 Likes

Experimenting on the concept of robustness I designed this new filter:

https://www.darwinex.com/filter-custom/6680

Opinions from other experienced investors would be very welcome.

5 Likes

Hi @CavaliereVerde

Shifting you D-Score filter from 55 to 65 would save you to add the [10 Ex] filter :wink:
I don’t think a DARWIN can reach such a score without 10 Ex.

And not sure that a DARWIN with 10 Ex, with a D-Score below 65 is very interesting.
(will make a review :slight_smile: interesting…)

3 Likes

Looking for too high DScore often causes to buy high.
There are a lot of good darwins below 65, good darwins below 55 are very few.

Ex 10 and 30% return is a way to select long trackrecords, essential for robustness, performance is quite common, robustness is the key! :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, true, in a prolonged losing streak, Pf can lower the D-Score badly, indeed.

2 Likes

@CavaliereVerde have you seen the Darwin XYF ?

Darwinex confirmed this Darwin belongs to an employee of Darwinex

3 Likes

Yes impressive!
If he will become a member of the community and will increase the equity to 2000 I will buy it for sure. :wink:

3 Likes

Already have a BUY limit on it, too :wink:

2 Likes

Yes of course, darwins have to be bought AT LEAST after a 5% DD. :slight_smile:
Another interesting entry rule could be to wait a negative return on 3m chart.

5 Likes

A lot of members of my portfolio have been prized this month.

GTD WFJ KVL ERQ PFH NTI YZF LZL

Finding true traders is even more difficult that being a true trader but my work is starting to produce some results. :wink:

10 Likes

02 February 2018

2 Likes

great recovery! :+1:

2 Likes