CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CavaliereVerde's live portfolio

There is nothing to tease.
Stating that there are hundreds of fake investors does not help your credibility.
I am real and also my few investors.
What I see here on HQL is six months of good results.
Keep on and we will see…
Maybe instead of posting you gains every week you should describe a bit more your strategy, or intervene in discussions about trading, about books and about investig other darwins.

2 Likes

@MyfxmapCom Limitless averaging into losing positions isn’t exactly what I would call investable trading and seeing that nobody invested in your strategy makes me assume that investors over here are actually pretty smart. Other than that I call bullshit on your 5 Million AuM claim.

7 Likes

Why did you decide so? For every trade, I have a stop. Stop for a month. Stop for a year. This is your fantasy.

I am reading this thread, and I think you should realize everybody is thinking different than you (is should be for a reason, don´t you think so?).
So, instead of blaming everybody (and losing more credibility), better you explain your strategy in a constructive way, talk about trading subjects, suggest improvements, etc…
The way you are arguing here doesnt help your cause at all…Darwinex community is not easy impressed by words, new migrated accounts or fantastic numbers without good algoritms and even less when whining or presenting negative arguments (all this is considered B.S.)…
Nothing against you, just change your attitude and behavior and you´ll realize how things can change for you. This is a mature community my colleague… my two cents.
If you think you should invested, look at this darwin, I´ve never seen better numbers in my life, and it has ZERO investors here…guess why? https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/SCS.4.5

6 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

This is exacltly the reason I pretend the status of member.
This community is even better than DScore, DScore is an algo while here you have at least 20 active posters and experienced traders that will dissect your trading so it is impossible to write bullshit trying to convice the others.

6 Likes
  1. Where is the guarantee that the transferred statistics are not drawn? This guarantee is not 100%. Who has access to the special program can, and for 10 years, transfer statistics DRAFT. It is necessary to transfer statistics only from known brokers, and then it will be constantly.

2. 5 years of beautiful statistics moved - poker down, money in your pocket darwin and so constantly. Conveyor. The circuit works. This is like a PAMM-account the investor never knows where the PAMM-trader is real, and where it is affiliated with the kitchen.

3. Who is the liquidity thief in Darwin? Where can I see the withdrawal of transactions from liquidators?

4. This is a topic for a separate post, just as here the moshinic actions are being committed.

Dumb example. A man here a couple of days from him that millions should be investment? You give stupid examples. Who Laiki have put why do not they invest everything themselves perfectly? That’s right - the crowd must be driven into a fictitious account - it will have a poker down.

What I see is two guys (SCS and you) trying to fool us…sorry, but this B.S. doesn´t work here. Try in other place.
Anyway, this is a non sense conversation at this point. Good luck to you.

The conversation is meaningless through a Google translator. Good luck to you.

I wonder why someone that has 5 million AUM is throwing their toys out of the pram because of a lack of investments on Darwinex… the amount is more than what is on the highest invested darwin here and should be enough to have you a lot calmer while building your track record here…

Unless it is fictitious of course.

Darwinex investors may not be as plenty as we’d want and they may also be very impatient but I don’t think anyone can say they are fake. If you stay calm and get the 65+ D-score with better drawdown to returns ratio, I am sure they will gradually start coming in. In fact,the investors can be very loyal at that point as we have seen with some of the top invested and good score Darwin’s undergoing big drawdowns…

Raving and ranting about the lack of investments and calling everyone fake would make the investors wary about your pschology as a trader.

3 Likes

I have no complaints about Darwin. For me, as for the trader, everything is perfect so far. I write about investors that there may be a field for fraud that they do not see when they fill in statistics for 2-3-4-5 years without one losing month. I’m writing through Google translator so you will not understand me. Good luck.

It’s unfortunate that this thread has been hi-jacked by such silliness.

2 Likes

@flexie
No problems with that.
This is a free community, everyone is free to wirte what he wants, as long as there are no insults.
No conspiracies and no censorship.
Every reader can decide what makes sense and what is a bullshit. :wink:

2 Likes

What is it? The translator does not translate Google. Some kind of curse? :grinning:

Sold FTT
Investment was losing more than 20%

The investment of PFH has been moved to PFZ
both darwins are managed by my old friend @forexelate :wink:

3 Likes

I’m curious, why do you invest in PFZ? I mean, I don’t understand the rationale behind this decision; it mainly has loses or sideways movements during 2 years. It is true that it has good numbers in its Investable Attributes, but that strategy seems unable to get good returns for now. It is true that it has better IA than PFH though.

I mean, if you believe in the strategy or in that Darwin, why not just wait until it starts to work nicely and in the meantime put the money in some other Darwin with better track record? Or may be do you know something about the underlying strategy that makes you think that PFZ will outperform greatly? (if this was the stock market, I’d say that you have some insider info; I’d never invest in a stock with that chart unless some fundamentals are different)

Probably due to technical analysis? Triple bottom breakout. But I don’t know if TA can be applied to Darwins performance chart.

And PFZ trades a few currency pairs plus gold, not sure how to predict it will go up unless you know exactly which pair it’s going to trade and which direction going forward.

But I’m sure he has his reasons, hope he can share with us. Or maybe they are friends like he mentioned and they are just supporting each other.

1 Like

One of the things I like most about Darwinex is its resemblance to a normal Mutual Fund, in that the actual decision processes are kept proprietary. The built in rating system seems to be a good way of normalizing results while taking into account so many other factors. The typical MF would do road shows to show off their key traders/managers and answer questions from the sales people and investors about the fund.

As a trader though, I do like how one can look at the account/trader’s history in FxBook and get a better feel for how trades and risk are managed. I guess we can’t have it both ways and hope the traders here continue to do their own “road shows” to help investors become more confident in the trader and/or Darwin.

As for Mutual Funds, typically, once the fund was established the methodology would not change, even though managers would come and go. Unfortunately, in the Forex world, we see many traders change their strategies due to a series of losses, draw downs or missed opportunities, myself included. I see this as one of the hardest challenges to deal with when looking at Darwins/Traders … when meaningful communication from the trader is lacking.

1 Like

Indeed Darwinex is building a new asset class, and it looks promising. It’s similar to hedge funds but for retail investors. And it has a lower cost structure.

1 Like

Exactly, I have very good insider infos. :slight_smile:
I know @forexelate since 2012 .
We started together our studies on algorithmic trading in 2015 .
We shared our knowledge and then LSC and PFI have been created.

PFH PFZ and KVL share the same DNA but everyone backtested, opimized and forward tested his own strategies portfolios.

6 Likes