CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CIS - profithunterpro

Greetings, friends.
On this site I am not so long ago, and here I am not yet an “experienced trader”. But in fact, I have been in trading for a long time and learned a lot. Forex trading is my serious hobby and already, one can say, my main job. I am interested in analyzing the market and managing money. I like to solve puzzles that the market presents. It is always something new.
In this post I want to introduce you to my Darwin COMFORTINVEST (CIS), which works on the basis of the GoodMoney system, which is works since October 2017 and has a profit of more than 2700% at the moment (July, 31, 2019). Just take a look. You might like it :slight_smile:
Thanks for your time, I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

good luck… in your trader and the comunity

2 Likes

Thank you very much)

1 Like

@profithunterpro, welcome to Darwinex Community.

I have a question : is there a mistake with MyFx link ?

I think the right link to the strategy is goodmoney-darwinex witch is quite different ?

1 Like

Hello. Thank you for your observation.
Yes, you are right, it’s right link, and no, it’s not a mistake. All my systems on the Myfxbook website are the same strategy. I started the account on this site much later and for obvious reasons, the results here are not so impressive. In this post, I show the potential of my system and my experience.
There is no point of giving the link you submitted. After all, you can simply click on the name of my Darwin and go to the exact same results :slight_smile:
Thanks and all the best!)

Sorry to insist but there in no link at all between the Darwins underlying strategy and the link you show.

The link you provide is a huge martingale incredibly lucky to be still alive after few miracles whitch escape from disaster. On the other hand, the actual darwin strategy seems more reasonable.

In consequence 1000% return is not equal to 50% (or probably less).

Any explanations ?

4 Likes

Thanks for the comment.
No miracles, only experience and accurate entrances. If I use averaging, I increase positions only in strategic places. And such big risks were only before, when I managed just my money. Now I try to avoid such risks. You can see that the GoodMoney growth chart has recently become not as smooth as it used to be. That means instead of increasing the critical risks for getting into plus, I close the losses, which I then cover.
Regards

Hi everyone!
Since 12/4/2018 strategy little change. Now there will be fewer transactions, but they will be of higher quality, which should have a positive effect on profitability and risks.
Best regards and pofit for all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello community!
I wanted to share with you a small, but good news. The system rated my Darwin CIS as “Promising”. Hooray! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @profithunterpro :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Hi everyone! And how is your March? :grinning:

And now we have a new achievement:

1 Like

Whoa whoa!:grinning:

1 Like

Today is our birthday - one year for this Darwin. Hooray! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sometimes all you need to succeed is a little more patience.

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi All!
I decide to try to make such weekly reports. I think It will helps me and Investors better track overall dynamics of my Darwin CIS.
Thanks for attention.
Profit to all of us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everybody!
There is two reports today:
6/22/2019

6/29/2019

Thanks for attention.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Weekly report is ready:

Thanks who join to me!

1 Like

hi is this using a grid/martingale approach in your system. could you explain your strategy better on here. thanks