CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CIS - profithunterpro

OK well then it is even more confusing, as the average positve incursion % to negative incursion % per trade ratio has remained almost the same over the duration of the system; in fact even improving more recently…

1 Like

FSK:
Average on extreme positive excursions 1.20 %
Average on extreme negative excursions -0.43 %
Pos.divided by. neg without sign: 2.79 or 279% -> 179 % more pos. excursion

CIS:
Average on extreme positive excursions 1.41 %
Average on extreme negative excursions -2.82 %
Pos.divided by. neg. without sign: 0.5 or 50% -> 50 % less pos. excursion

only extreme excursions, not average, and their average - that’s the difference. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have found the explanation for this La behavior.As I wrote in earlier post in this thread,CIS is on his best trading since late May.That is three months and during that time he more than halved the duration of his trades and almost halved the average winners and losers.Win ratio went up.VaR responded to this successful shorter trading ,without risky techniques that he used earlier,by dropping from around 24% to around 11% and thus turbocharged his successful period of scalping.With such VaR he is printing more than 8% per month lately.Capacity has dropped sharply as well,but too much in my opinion.Because his trading in last three months is on the level of HFD with around 6pips Expectancy per each trade-HFD Capacity is 6,while CIS is in red.
His AuM is increasing and his Divergence is green and increasing as well-funny.
By looking his last three months,his LA should be around 5,but because of his bad/risky trading he was doing before late May,he is penalized.You must watch when his last 3 D-Periods start to understand his LA present value.It starts in the middle of January.This change of trading method confused La algo and Capacity algo.
The only remaining problem is:present VaR will turbocharge DD as well,if CIS doesn’t remain vigilant and falls back to his old ways.His negative excursions would be approx. double of what you can see on his La chart of first half of the year.

5 Likes

Whoa, whoa!
New achievement this week! Thank you friends!

By the way, CIS is the youngest Darwin in this twenty :slight_smile:
Good weekend!

3 Likes

Congratulations CIS, you are doing it so well!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!:blush:

1 Like

is this signal the same as the one in mql5? seems the mql5 generates more profits, or is that just because it uses higher lot sizes?
which one would be best to follow here or on mql5?

In my opinion, it is better to stay here, since the Darwin system is geared primarily to protect investor funds. Signals have more risk - disconnections, terminal freezes, sometimes transactions are not copied to subscribers’ accounts, etc.

8 Likes

The challenge with copytrading sites, PAMM accounts, Hedge Funds is delegating control over your risk. Someone other than you manages your unknown (your risk). And he’s got access to the Turbo Button: leverage.

More here:

4 Likes

Wowww CIS, congratulations!

Another great month…you should ilustrate us about your Good Money strategy!

Amazong performance, keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!
It was not easy, but we did it. I congratulate all Investors and thank all of you for your trust! :blush:

4 Likes

@Profithunterpro. Good work !
One question. Why do you have so little own equity in your accounts? In Darwinex and another big A… With such trading, I think you can invest more and increase investor confidence.

2 Likes

There are countries in Eastern Europe where people work for 400€ or $ whole month.
He has 6 times that in the account and he trades at 10%VaR now,before it was much higher VaR,not like some guys who have much more in their accounts and trade at 1%VaR like my institutional friend ZVQ who has 1.3Mil AuM or ERQ who trades at 0,12% VaR his7k$. Or THA who trades his 10k at 1.77% VaR.

4 Likes

This is my long-term psychological strategy.
At the beginning of my path as a trader, I could afford quite a small (even compared to the current) risk capital. I prefer to reinvest only those funds that I earn by trading. Plus there are other needs. Slow growth of your own deposit is more reliable. I gradually get used to managing more and more personal funds and do not feel the psychological pressure when opening deals, as it would if I invested most of my money.
I hope you also don’t risk everything that you have? :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations @profithunterpro. Very very impressive results. I’ve been reading the previous posts and can’t agree why LA implies martingala. If I see a discount I buy. It’s the same in trading

3 Likes

Hello,
Thank you very much, but I don’t think that now is the time when I deserve praise…

Be happy man,you just passed the test.I was watching and was wondering if you will keep your head cool.You are trading Cable and in very difficult period.You are showing great skill.
4% per month is great result and if you can continue like this past month,you will be superstar like HFD. 8% per month, as you were printing lately, was too much.It was just a matter of time when Cable would test you.

Those red candlesticks on the chart last month are showing great discipline.You were tempted to do wrong thing on Thursday and you showed good control.That was a real test when things were already going bad in volatile market.

You have solid AuM now.4% per month will make you a lot of Performance fees each month.Look at your Divergence how it behaves.Given your great profitability and present AuM,you should start thinking to limit new investments sometime in future.To reward and protect your early Investors. It can happen some big Investor or group of them puts suddenly 500k in your darwin and cause you troubles.When you start sending 5Mil.trades to the market,there will be Divergence and it will only get worse.Sure,you can split your trades in half,but that is pain in the ass for manual trader and only a temporary solution for a trader with such high profitability as you.

Keep this thing rolling and Good luck!

8 Likes

Thank you! It’s real support for me :hugs:

3 Likes

Hello, i just bought you as my first Darwin, looking forward to seeing how this goes over the next year. Keep up the good work.
Guy

5 Likes

Thank you very much! :blush:

2 Likes