CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CIS - profithunterpro

Thank you. It’s kind of support for me)

2 Likes

I really need to work a little on this attribute, since I noticed that I have not been holding profitable positions for enough time recently although there was good signals sometimes.

2 Likes

Maybe but “do not fix what is not broken” ! :wink:
What really matters is that you make pips every year not just once.
Stabilizing VAR and improving RS is good to have a darwin with the same quality than underlying strategy.
Everything else is aesthetic or good for Darwinia.

2 Likes

To add to what has been said already, deviating from your proven strategy to suit the algorithms here usually ends one way… In tears.

5 Likes

Thank you, I will take this into account. But I was not going to change anything specifically. Just want to improve my exposure a bit.

2 Likes

I think that he is doing a real good job.
Yes, there will always be room for improvement, but there is nothing perfect out there.
Stats like LA are in my view very important for fully automated approaches.
Way more important for me are the stats average winning/losing trade in pips, which looks fine for me.
I have allocated 25k Euros with him since Friday as I like what he is doing.

Do you guys have any other discretionary trader on the radar with solid numbers?

Thank you & have a great week!
Christoph

5 Likes

Thank you for your trust and good words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe so, but bear in mind this stat. can be misleading if the trader varies their position sizes a lot.

6 Likes

Well, you are completely right…
Yesterday I wanted to improve the LA attribute a bit, and instead of closing a not bad profit, I decided to wait for more. As a result, minus today.
It is better not to pay attention to them at all. Like some analysts here… Haha

3 Likes

Forget the freaking atributes…keep focus in your trading ONLY.

2 Likes

A single trade will not change your attribute value significantly. The La attribute can help to identify grid or martingale traders. If you’re a grid trader, tell your investors how to make money with your strategy. Can’t be buy and hold.
If you are an algo trader, you don’t have a chance to change any attribute without changing the algo. That means your backtests and your track record are worth nothing anymore. What’s worth more? Track record or a single attribute?

4 Likes

This was exact my thought as well.
Just do your thing and do not become a moderator of the forum.
Good Trades!

2 Likes

I think PHE operates in a very similar way - he is manual trading since Jan 19 - with a better LA and RS and great results - not that this would sway me one way or the other - I really couldn’t choose between these two other than CIS has the smoother equity curve this year…

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up - I like SKI and his other Darwins a lot.

2 Likes

Hi there!
Weekly report is ready:

Good weekend for everyone!

1 Like

Is SKI a freaking genious or is it just touched by the gods? What a way to trade…

3 Likes

Yeah - I would like to invest more into him in the next month. Will need to reallocate my funds anyways. But: I am very happy with CIS as well and will stay invested.

3 Likes

Why CIS is only trading GBPUSD? Is such trading system not compatible for other pairs?

I just don’t want to spray concentration. It is better to qualitatively analyze one currency pair than somehow, but many pairs. Less information noise - less stress. Less stress - better trading.

5 Likes

Hi all!
As usual, weekly report here:

Thank you for your trust who join me!