CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CIS - profithunterpro

I used such approach sometimes before, but now it just thoughtful analysis and accurate trading. I studied a lot since that times…

So no grid or martingale being used any longer?

I don’t use the grid and martingale. But sometimes (really rarely) there are situations where I can open two or three trades in the same direction, because it means there is a strong signal and there is no point in closing losses. All risks are kept within the normal range.
If I am mistaken, I just close the losses and wait for the new signal.

1 Like

Hi all!
Weekly report is ready:

Thanks who join to me!
Profit to all of us! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi all! Weekly report here, as usual:

Thank you for the trust of everyone who joined me.
Profit to all of us.
Great weekend to everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @profithunterpro for this great DARWIN :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Thank you very much!:grin:

2 Likes

As usual on Saturdays - a weekly report on the dynamics of Darwin.

Thanks to all!
Have a good weekend! :slight_smile:

Congratulations for CIS. I am just curious, why did you close your other darwin PZT? It was having profits too…you know, usually traders only close darwins that are losers…not your case.

Hi!
Thank you for your question.
The fact is that I wanted to link my account, which is open with another broker and which at that time had about 200% profit. After recalculating the profit, Darwin turned out with just 17% profit. I didn’t see any meaning in it, since my main Darwin CIS already had more than 50%. Therefore, I decided to close it and transfer all the money to the main Darwin.
Regards

1 Like

Hi there! New weekly report here:

Thank you for the trust of everyone who joined me.
Profit to all of us.
Great weekend to everyone! :slight_smile:

Excellent 6-month performance - well done! Any reason why the LA is still so low and no Darwinia allocation? Is this purely manual trades or do you use bots in any way?

1 Like

Hello.
Thanks for your question.
I am working to improve these metrics.
No bots. I use my utilities to help manage trades, but I plan all the trades myself.

Hi all!
Darwin dynamics report is ready:

Thanks to all investors!
Great weekend to everyone :slight_smile:

Very nice - is it just you managing everything or do you have a back up ‘team’ in case anything happens to you - ie illness/sudden unexpected event - what ‘fail-safes’ have you built in?

1 Like

This darwin has a RED La attribute,don’t take it lightly.

This is CIS:

This is his La attribute during his beautiful rise.The more smooth equity curve is lately,the more La is going down and is in red right now.

This was also very beautiful Equity curve of IKQ darwin until La attribute didn’t prove as a harbinger of things to come:

That was his La attribute during beautiful rise:

I posted this for investors to stop losing money and start using Tools that Darwinex gives them at their disposal for detailed analysis and to use accumulated knowledge and experience of this forum.
Both,CIS and IKQ, are native darwins,no migration scam here.The other reason for investors to lose money is problematic engine which propels the Equity curve.If Darwinex diagnostics are showing there is something not quite right,but you don’t have trader’s experience to pinpoint what is it,go with the old adage:better safe than sorry.
You can invest in CIS with High risk in mind,don’t treat it as sure thing because of EC,low DD.
I don’t want to go into details,I posted this for general investors purpose.

10 Likes

Hello.
Thanks for your question.
I have no team. I work alone. In general, trading is a very personal matter, I think. Having a team cannot guarantee anything, because each trader has his own vision and understanding of the market. Plus, this is additional informational noise for the trader, and focus here is very important. In this business, it is better to be alone.
IMHO :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello.
Thank you for such a detailed comment. This is important information also for me.
I’ll not argue, I’ll just try to do my job best. Time will tell :slight_smile:

Upd.: By the way, I have to add something. I do not know the mechanics of calculating the attribute LA, but that when it was max high here, trading was riskier than now, averaging was used more often and, as we can see from fluctuation of equity, there were more drawdowns.

3 Likes

LA is too unstable to define the reliability of a strategy and a trader, Time is the best algo.
Loss Aversion Investable Attribute

2 Likes

Many “traders” claim to have a team just to seem more professional.
I prefer a honest guy than a fake team/company.
I think every trackrecord shorter than 5 years does not deserve to be managed by a team.
Here only one trader gathered more than 100k of earnings.
https://www.darwinex.com/darwinia/hall-of-fame

2 Likes