CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Community evolution, trust levels and Moderator powers

TL4 is back !
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Now we have also a defined rule to get there with meritocracy , being consistent and providing useful content for the Community.

5 Likes

Not so sure about “Crazy in Love” or “Devotee”, but you certainly have my admiration and respect. A well deserved accolade.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Community Clean Up Request - Please be PROFESSIONAL

I hope you will change your mind.
I agree with your concerns and you are one of the most promising new contributors, high quality content! :wink:
Let’s wait and see how it will evolve.

2 Likes

One month ago before “reloading” the community ther were 80 Regulars.
Many of them were manually promoted maybe beacuse they were API betatester and almost never posted the community.

On week ago there was a cleaning and only the ones (~20) that deserved remained Regular, including you.

Your demotion to Member is more recent and I think it is a bug.

1 Like

I don’t think so, I think it was made intentionally, but I am not sure whether that is the opinion of Darwinex.
It has consequences like it is ignored if I flag an off topic post which stays visible.

That’s a kind of supporting mobbing against unwanted members. If they want to run the community without me, they can have it. But I prefer a clear statement and no hidden or silent actions.

Only moderators can change TL manually.

1 Like

Just to keep spirits calm… there’s no manual hidden action againt anybody. Trust level 3 has certain requirements and if those are no longer met, the user automatically loses level 3. I’ll write you a private message explaining the details of your case.

That said, I’m having the impressions that too much attention is being payed here to forum levels…

2 Likes

No, I don’t pay attention on levels or ranks. But I pay attention to allowing subversive or mobbing communication and ignoring flags on it.

Edit: this thread is made for discussions about levels. :wink:

1 Like

@IlIlIlIlI
TL3 flags automatically hide only TL0 posts .

BTW flags are not so important , I seldom flag a post , it should be better to explain to the poster what’s wrong with the post so that he can edit it and remove the insult.
Flags are a form of censorship.
IMO the best thing of TL3 is that you can edit the title and recathegorize topics , a constructive action to improve the order and usability of the community.

@bianka
I answered to your PN and I expect an answer, at least in this case.

1 Like

Too many flags?
If yes it is not my fault, I never flagged you. :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I got to read. After 100 days (without new ones, I assume) I could get the level back.
Maybe it comes automatically, if I start deleting flagged posts. :face_vomiting:

There are 2 points I don’t agree:

• withdrawn content should be readable (liked flagged one) for at least 24 hours so that daily visitors could get a full impression about their colleagues
  • confirmed flags on deleted posts should also count

I am sure that this would help more to get more civil communication, at least if confirmed flags are visible on the users record for a while

https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/
Yes no more than 5 flags in 100 days.
I dont’ know if deleting posts works.

1 Like

Meanwhile I am nearly sure. I also wonder whether I got 5 confirmed (!) flags. Possible, because I shared the DD discussion about HFD in an unwanted way.

Edit: HFD shows a small red candle again today, will this post be flagged again? :partying_face:

1 Like

@bendex
Congrats! :wink:
https://community.darwinex.com/badges/3/regular

1 Like

I think “Darwinex Team” makes everyone happy! :slight_smile:
Nice choice!
Survey closed.

Why was I again flagged?Somebody was persistently personally attacking me,spreading malicious content about darwinex and the only person that gets flagged is me.I didn’t attack him personally.All I posted were facts,quotes,links and screenshots…In my last post I exposed his contradictory statements by quoting him.

2 Likes

I’ve read the comment, I think excessive sarcasm is considered toxic content.:slightly_smiling_face:

The flagger is @bianka so you should dicuss it with her.

1 Like

I am not allowed to send her a message.

2 Likes