CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Comparing Darwins with similar equity on the underlying strategy

I wanted to make a reflection that I have been going around for a long time.
If I have not misunderstood the Var is among other things to compare the Darwins on equal terms, well but I compare my Darwin with others and I always find Darwins who in% earn much more than mine or much less than the mine being correlated to € 90 and it is for the equity that we have in the underlying one of course and of course I do not know to what extent this comparison is correct because I believe that the right thing would be to compare Darwins with the same equity or at least similar because it is not even a Darwin who earns 10% in a month by having € 1000 in his account than a Darwin who earns 10% by having € 10,000 in his account, mainly because you do not operate the same with € 1000 than with € 10,000 because of the level of risk that you can afford to assume mentally it is much higher with € 1000 since you have much less to lose is to say that you can play it much more.
In short, I think it would be good to find a way to compare Darwins with similar equities.

2 Likes

Dear @pedroigual,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! May I start my reply by congratulating you on your great results with your MNK DARWIN.

In regard to traders’ equity, you can set up a filter to choose DARWINS based on their own equity:

By choosing traders with an equity greater than 10k, you can ignore systems trading less than 10k.

I hope this proves helpful, please do let us know should you need further assistance!

Best,
Ignacio

3 Likes

Uff, sorry I didn’t know

1 Like

No need to apologise!

There are certainly other users who were not aware of this capability and will benefit from your comment.

Keep up the great trading,
Ignacio

1 Like