CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Controlling multiple MT4/5 instances?

I’m looking for a way to control multiple trading terminals. I’m not shy to touch code but being a full manual trader I have no experience with MQL. The idea is to write a piece of software that lets me control my currently running MT4/5 instances from a central GUI.

Is it possible to connect to and control MQL EAs from a software running on the same PC? I have different account sizes and need to adjust positions accordingly.

Is there another or better solution?

I solved this issue with Forex Copier 2, where you can set up Source MT4/5 and receiver MT4/5 accounts. and you can adjust trades based on amount on your receiver account in settings. Demo version is for free with some limitations.There is plenty of copying softwers out there for reasonable price.
HTH.

2 Likes

Thanks, looks good. Hopefully v3 released in a few days will actually support MT5. Their remote version already does.

I just checked with the Forex Copier devs. Version 3 will be release in 1-2 weeks and support both, MT4 and MT5. So I’m not going to re-invent the wheel :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes