CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

CORONAVIRUS, my best wishes to everyone in the community

This post has nothing to do with trading, but with the traders, investors, employees and all the community.

We argue, fight and have very intense comments back and forth here, but nowadays we have to start thinking about this pandemic that could be much more severe than we all thought.

I hope everybody here be responsible with this disease, I hope Italians, Spaniards, as the most affected people stay healthy, and at home as much as possible, and put the money behind the health…everyone’s health.

I want everybody here healthy, I need strong people in the forum to keep our arguments for the following years to come…

After all we can replace the money, but we only have one life and it is not replaceable.

Good trading and good health everybody.

10 Likes
1 Like

Stupidity is more common than common sense nowadays. Fox…it is banned in my house.

1 Like

Never thought to find Casa Surace on CGTN !