CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Coronavirus test kits

I know this is not the place, but maybe it can help people.
I know personally a Chinese guy (I have done business with him in the past, I have meet him several times in China and I trust him) who is the CEO and owner of an export company in Yiwu (China), and he just sent me the email at the end of this post, if there is some importer, Amazon business person, or high ranked government deputy linked to health system you can contact me or him directly.

I AM NOT doing any business with this, I don’t want any money, I am just trying to be on help, thank you.

You can see his email address, his website, etc…everything is open to public.

If someone can import these products, you can contact him directly, you can tell him my real name Gonzalo Libano or not, up to you.

Oliver Stone ceo@uscntrade.com

To:Linda Cameron

Sat, Mar 21 at 3:02 AM

Hi Gonzalo and Linda,

**How’s everything? Been a while. Hope you all are staying safe. **

China was hit badly by the coronavirus but now we are back to normal production slowly. I know the US is just getting worse and not enough test kits

**While supply for protection equipment and anti-virus cleaning products is still tight, we have partnered with a few big factories who can prioritize our orders. **

**All products are certified by CE or FDA. Right now, we have medical masks, N95 masks, gloves, PPE Gowns/suits, hand sanitizers, alcohol wipes etc. **

**Most notably, we have a rapid testing kit t hat returns results within 15 minutes. And it can be done at home. No doctor visit or special equipment is required. It’s CE certified and can export to Europe. FDA is pending so can’t export to the USA yet, but we hope soon. **

**You can see details here https://www.yachina.com/covid19/covid-19-sars2-cov-2019-ncov-igm-igg-rapid-test-kit-result-10-minutes/ **

Fore more Covid-19 products, https://www.yachina.com/covid19/

**Please let me know if you have any questions or have any interest in these products. **

**Again, best wishes and stay safe. **

Oliver

1 Like