CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Crypto coins vs darwins

2 Likes

I allow myself a little off topic concerning this boom of crypto coins.

The fact is that this phenomenon is a true competitor to an environment like the DARWIN EXchange!

Why bother trying to raise the challenge of having a winning Darwins portfolio, while betting on crypto currencies to multiply its stake in a few months?

New crypto coins come out almost every day. After all, Darwinex has only to create its own coin …

I decided to ignore these things. I consider that these are only the last avatars of the good old pyramid of ponzi.

3 Likes

Because it is a bubble, and nobody knows when it will explode. :wink:
Technical trading works since 50 years so I prefer to invest in that.

4 Likes

That is the game, there were many online shops but we have only one Amazon, the same for Google and search engines.

Cryptocoins are a nice idea but which coin will win the battle and survive?

3 Likes

We agree.

And I would be the first to rejoice at the explosions of this bubble.

But in the meantime, when you see the tens of billions that are invested in it, and while my ‘Top 20 Monitoring’ that I launched yesterday shows barely 4 million, I am sometimes a bit discouraged.

Well, I believe in Darwinex since the first hour when I learned his existence. But I admit that this circus with the cryptos currencies disturbs me a little.

2 Likes

Why? Six months ago it was a quarter? :smiley:

2 Likes

has a told before, things change, we have to adapt! this names tell all…

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4067536-bitcoin-ethereum-etf-might-come-first
OldSchool

2 Likes

@Medialux
We are walking on a bridge from social dreaming to real quality investment, and we are only at the beginning.

3 Likes

I think it is necessary to differentiate the possible technological interest as a payment tool, from speculative madness.

3 Likes

Again we agree.

What is exciting is the potential …

Hopefully we bet on the right horse :wink:

1 Like

correct :slight_smile: that’s also my opinion at this point

2 Likes

perhaps i’ll be ethereum.

1 Like

I have to admit, that I take a more pro-crypto view on this.

Why not do both? Keep in mind that the major crypto-currencies are backed by much more robust infrastructure and experience than DARWINS. Digital currencies are underpinned by technological savvy people, and I would argue that their level of technical experience by far exceeds the level of trading experience of most DARWIN providers. DARWINS do have one benefit however, if they are profitable then you can invest in them whereas it’s unlikely that two digital coins with similar attributes and use-cases will be successful in the long run - I feel that bitcoin is an exception to this rule due to it’s commercial foothold.[quote=“Medialux, post:2, topic:1987”]

New crypto coins come out almost every day. After all, Darwinex has only to create its own coin …
[/quote]

This would only make sense if Darwinex creates a coin with a unique use-case. Instead, DARWINEX may be better off not to compete with these digital assets, but use them instead. This could include making them trade-able or for transactions, but only once specific use-cases are approved by the FCA.[quote=“CavaliereVerde, post:3, topic:1987”]

Because it is a bubble, and nobody knows when it will explode.
[/quote]

You are right that nobody knows - it could be tomorrow, or it could be in 15 years. Long term trends can contain bubbles within them, and not every burst has to be a bust.

I’m not convinced by this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/investing/funds/britains-largest-broker-offers-bitcoin-investment/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fidelity-bitcoin-idUSKBN18J20P

Although I have many friends who feel similar to yourself, so I don’t blame you :slight_smile:

I would be interested why you would rejoice in this. Because people would have lost their money or because your view on this was right. I don’t rejoice when funds go bust just because I didn’t invest in them.

So although I am a fan of Bitcoin in particular - it has a bumpy road ahead of it, but probably not too unlike many DARWINS here and it will require a certain type of investor to stay with it. The 1st of August 2017 will be key for Bitcoin as it looks more likely that a soft fork will be implemented in order to increase the block size, speed up transaction costs, and make the coin more scalable. Whether this goes well or not, we could end up with two different versions of Bitcoin as old miners may continue to mine the legacy chain. Either way - if it does go well, then I predict a bright future for Bitcoin.

As a result … I have made the decision today to move 50% of my scalping profits every month into Bitcoin.

Obviously … this is just my opinion, it’s not investment advice, and I could be horribly wrong!

3 Likes

Cryptocoins as Darwins ? not versus :wink:

Have you bought it after posting this?:slight_smile: Return of 2000%

1 Like

Hi @Awvanderbie,
yes…besides investments in crypto, now a days i trade them with same system i trade Forex and gold in my account here… just for curiosity, if you wont, check here last trade https://oldschoolpt888.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/order-835543620-bitcoin-bitcoin/
OldSchool

3 Likes

hi,
just with informative goal, for those who can be interested , leave here a link for one of the projects i follow with more attention…

https://wiki.vericoin.info/index.php?title=VeriCoin_%26_Verium
OldSchool

1 Like

Breaking news !

Rub your eyes ! LMAX offering tradable Bitcoin & Ethereum CFDs (not yet on MT4, but “very soon”). Could it open the door around here ? :slight_smile:

Sadly, it seems those CFDs are artificially interrupted the weekends and one hour per day ?! Sacriledge !
Creating artificial gaps and interruptions cannot help for risk management to eventually Darwinize those someday :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Hi @NapoleonDynamite,

Thanks for pointing this out! I am glad to confirm we are looking into this, we will keep you duly posted :slight_smile:

Best,
Ignacio

3 Likes

I do hope we’re not honestly getting caught up in this horrible bubble guys :rolling_eyes:

4 Likes