CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

DARWIN with multiple trading accounts

Hi, I’m new to the community :wave: I was investing few years back, realizing that my peanut investment won’t get me anywhere, I learned a trading system and am getting started as a trader in Darwinex, hoping to create a good DARWIN.

I have one question though, my trading system requires wide range of markets to trade because good quality setups are not common. But I noticed that when I create a new trading account, I have to select either forex, crypto or stocks. Is it possible to create a single DARWIN with multiple trading accounts linked? I’m still funding my account and obviously not enough % experience to create a DARWIN so I couldn’t find out.

Hi @bachew and welcome to the community!

At the current time it’s not possible to create a DARWIN combining multiple trading accounts. Currently, you could create an “FX, Index and Commodity CFD” DARWIN and a separate “Stock CFD” DARWIN.

1 Like

Yea, I guess I’ll have to do that, the major downside is having to further split my peanuts into 3 portions. :thinking:

Thanks for the info!

Not sure you understood clearly, as you said 3 portions.
You can have one account for trading cfd based on stocks and another one for all other products, which makes 2 accounts.
Hope this helps.

Yup, I understood and aligned with what you’ve described. Thanks