CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Darwinex Model Portfolio

https://www.darwinex.com/investors/darwins-performance

Finally we have a good landing page for investors and a nice selection from Darwinex
This is a good reference for every buy and hold investor.
It would have been easy to combine the highest returns or highest DScores to create a useless lucky overfit.
This is not this case, there is much more behind this selection.

8 Likes

This page looks neat.
Great for the investors!

3 Likes

I just wanted to point out a difference between the actual and the screenshot used on Twitter:
-HCP
+ULI
The only exception to alphabetical order…
Devil is in details… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hahaha hawk-eyes :grin:

1 Like

In my opinion this portfolio and this page is the answer from Darwinex to new or lazy investors, they give you a selection and the backtester.

The backtester works only with native and public trackrecord so it is “migration proof”.
Than thay suggest you to browse the “top traders” in the Hall of Fame, no hghest return, neither highest DScore, neither Darwinia…

1 Like

I am really courious to see what will Darwinex do with VSA .
The darwin is very good but ssems to be full and divergence has gone to an insane -1.99% .

So how to deal with full darwins?
An interesting tactic would be to wait for other investors to leave. :wink:

1 Like

That’s a general problem with the model portfolio that too many Darwins have a divergence warning.

1 Like

BTW the backtester shows only live and net results, warnings are just… warnings…
What matters is net result.

1 Like

Look to the Model Portfolio, it has been piublished at the beginning of July, I like it and it makes a lot of sense BUT… since 1/7/2019 the net result is -2.5% for 2 months and without leverage.

Neither a wide diversified portfolio makes money every quarter.