Hi everyone -
We’ve improved the DARWIN!
The new DARWIN goes live 1 June 2020.
On a like for like basis, new DARWINs pay providers more revenues by producing more uncorrelated investor profits with lower target risk. New DARWINs are the first step in a pivot designed to gradually engage professional managers and investors… stay tuned.
Meanwhile, here’s the summary of what new DARWIN entails for:
- Lower Risk - falling from a single equity to an Equity Index - 35% less risk, to overcome investor overcome aversion,
- 60% lower (wholesale) commissions, to grow investor profit, trust and ultimately, AuM,
- Fees: new DARWINs carry a 20% success fee, and also a 1.2% management p.a. to align Darwinex with investor success,
- AuM growth, as explained above,
- More revenue for every unit of AuM and % performance (60% less Brokerage cost),
- A new success fee split: investors pay 20%, Darwinex keeps 5% and pays providers 15%
We’ve prepared a website that lays out the Old to New Transition including:
- Timeline: covering what changes, when,
- Aggregate impact: comparing old vs new DARWINs (hint, NEW is vastly better),
- Calculators and Charts for the impact on individual DARWINs,
- Q&A to clarify any outstanding questions,
Play around at https://coda.io/@darwinex/pivot.
Or watch the recording of the Q&A webinar related to the pivot.
Javi and Juan