CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

DarwinEX widgets

it seams the old ones are no more update…, will be new ones? when?
OldSchool

3 Likes

There is a long list of missing things. :smiley:
They started the two main engines: Darwins and DarwinIA.

1 Like

not important just i like to know if there will be new ones and when…

Yes, we are working on them already.

7 Likes

ok many thanks
OldSchool

1 Like

It would be great they have the same code so the old widgets could be substituted with the new ones automatically.

I don’t mind about the ones on my web page, but I have widgets in many forums that I am not going to be able to edit, and having the old one without any update would be a petty.

Are you going to consider this or it is not possible?

1 Like

I hope this long wait will be rewarded with an extraordinary widget concept :wink:

1 Like

The more I study the more I understand that marketing is very secondary for working investments.
Smart investor - smart trader relationship is something b2b .
Money always find its way to profitable businesses.
Never found a banner about Winton or Berkshire.

1 Like

Let’s say that the absence of the widgets are one of the elements that gives me the unpleasant impression that currently we have fewer functions than before the introduction of Reloaded.

If I was sadistic, I would make a list of promises of improvements that needed to be delivered with reloaded.

Let’s be patient … but we’re still very far from what the final version of Reloaded should be.

1 Like

You are right but the impressive improvement on darwins, risk manager and d-score for me compesates the missing optionals.
What I am really waiting is an improved investor platform with backtests.

2 Likes

I fully agree.

That’s why I’m relatively cool about the fact that Darwinex has delivered Reloaded into almost beta.

But the release of Reloaded date more than a month, so it still needs that things move forward :wink:

2 Likes

I miss horizontal widgets both for the darwin and the strategy.

They are really useful as a signature at the end of a blog post, for example.

Would be great if you could put it as was the older version.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, other users have also requested it… we’ll work on them!

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the widgets display AuM in a bit of a strange way once a Darwin is over $1m AuM. Rathe that something like ‘$ 1.87m’ it says ‘$ 1871k’ which is in essence saying ‘thousand thousand’ which is is bit peculiar in English. Not sure if this is just a case of it not translating massively well from when its in Spanish.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this, @TraderTom.

That format does not make sense in Spanish either, I am afraid…

I’ll have it reviewed!

Best,
Ignacio

2 Likes

Its a good problem to have when people start noticing issues when Darwins go over $1m AuM, shows that its growing :wink:

3 Likes

But it makes sense from a math point of wiew, cutting 3 digits makes sense, cutting 6 would be too much.

2 Likes

True. Maybe a comma would help it make more sense to the eye so it was something like ‘$ 1,871k’ for example. A bit like when commas were added to the total AuM amount rather than just a massive string.

4 Likes

Or 1,87MM
Could be expressed like Capacity : MM and 2 digits after the dot.

4 Likes

hi, @ignacio

I’m wondering whether the widget development is still in the pipeline? I remember previously we are able to generate marketing info page about our darwin performance, equity graph etc.

Hope to hear some good news soon.

1 Like