CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Darwinia FAQ

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. I hope it’s the right location for my doubt, if not I’m sorry.

My position in darwinia is not updated this month. I have done several operations and I see that it is not enough to update.

What could be the reason for not updating?

My darwin is “HOY” https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/HOY.4.20.

Thank you very much.

5 Likes

The first week is just noise and often the algos don’t have enough data.
Try to order by increasing activity and you will find a lot of darwins at 0%.
Even important darwins like NTI GTD JMC …

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the information and for responding so quickly.

4 Likes

Man, trying to respond faster than CavaliereVerde is a hopeless endeavor :wink:. @Gacelilla good work on your Darwin so far, keep it up and you’ll soon move higher in the rankings (but your Darwin needs some more experience for you to compete for prizes).

6 Likes

Thank you @PetePan15 :wink:

3 Likes

HI @Gacelilla,
am I mistaken… or is the first lady here in the community? welcome!.
all the best to your Darwin, and make a presentation of your strategies…
OldSchool

4 Likes

Hello @OldSchoolPT , thank you. I’ll make the presentation later, when I have more experience in the darwin. :wink:

3 Likes

You could start here if you insert a link to your Darwin here in your first post and you might be surprised that it is clicked more than once :innocent:

3 Likes

Done!
Thank you @Journalist :wink:

2 Likes

@Gacelilla,
your results this year are awesome! , other “signs” reveal good things, you have investors presentation can be done now, my opinion.
for me a great pleasure to see traders with risk manager on top priority :), first important step to be profitable, and means special interest in protect investors money…
if someone tells i win 10% trading forex that means nothing.
if he says i win 10% and put 2% of my money at risk… this is very good!
in the opposite telling i win 10% and put 20% of my money at risk… it is very bad…
win or lose is normal what maters is the way it happen…
all the best to you,
OldSchool

4 Likes

Thank you @OldSchoolPT .
The most important thing for me is to manage risk correctly. It’s what keeps you alive in trading.

4 Likes

@Gacelilla

As you are currently with 3.17 % profit the No. 1 in performance of my real portfolio, I think it’s time to open an own thread for your Darwin HOY.
I bought your Darwin at 2018-05-16 17:14:55, not even 1 week ago.

Can you agree? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Than you. I’m preparing the thread. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi , I am currently in the top 10 of Augusts Darwin A challenge. I am guessing it is updated every24 hours. Is that correct. Thanks Tim

Update is every 4 hours on DarwinIA - please correct your headline and make the “I” visible :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, Is there currently a minimum balance required to qualify for the challenge. I am currently in the top 15 or so by returns but have a low account balance. Trying to work out the correct way to post here. Bit confused at present. Thanks Tim

All the Darwinia information is here:

So there is no minimum deposit. It is rated on D score, Return and regularity. Have I got that correct.? Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

At this moment you are not in the top 80 (now you are the 140), so you wouldn´t qualify for any amount for that reason.
If you qualify in the top 80, your AUM will be limited by your equity, in your case you´d be heavily penalized.
You can see the rules here: [https://blog.darwinex.com/new-darwinia/]

1 Like

Absolutely correct.
The D-Score is heavily penalised by low Experience score, so as your trading record grows in length, all other things being equal, your D-Score will rise.

2 Likes