CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Darwinia Ranking View of Darwins

Hi Community

Whilst my Darwin doesn’t seem to align with the Darwinia ranking criteria, my vanity still causes me to take a peek now and again :upside_down_face:

When I filter my Darwin I’m often WAY down the list however I would like to view who is above me and who is below me so I can sanity check my position (i.e. i might be making returns but they have a higher Darwinia ranking score due to how they are measured but are not making returns).

So at the moment when I search I might be ranked at 1500 but I can only see myself and not others.

I know you can scroll but I’m often so far down the list it resets after 300 or so…

Thanks
:+1:

2 Likes

You could use a filter to exclude all Darwins except ones near your D-Score.

It’s a little ironic Darwinex in all it’s infinite technology failed to put in a pagination setting so we can properly display larger data sets.

1 Like

Thanks bendex, I’ll give that a try. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, but this is not possible at the current time. It’s an interesting need though… you may want to post it in the #site-feedback:suggestions category so we can see if it gets traction. In any case, I’ll share it with the wider team!

Mmm, I don’t think it’s possible to apply filters to the DarwinIA ranking, is it?

Oops, right, no I don’t think so.