There are lots of investors in Darwinex. But some of them, like myself, are not traders. But we have good money to invest and we don't want to burn it. So, what can we do? Well, we need to be able to hire a "Darwins Manager", or a "Darwins Signal Provider", or a "Darwins Advisor". You name it
So, a place to "buy" darwins signals or to buy darwins portfolios, for a monthly fee or similar. I mean, traders/managers able to say "buy this one, sell that other one", with different approaches for different investors tastes, Buy&Hold, day trading, swing trading, 1 monthly portfolio update... This is something that Darwinex really needs to create here, integrated in the system. But until them decide to create this, it could be easily created outside darwinex (it may take years to be added, unfortunately). There are lots of payment gateways out there and something like a monthly fee is very easy to setup. I'd pay a monthly fee for sure.
But even before that place is created, it would be great to know that those "managers" are, effectively, able to handle the task. So I'm going to do a call for all of those people interested in a darwins fund, or in selling their expertise as managers!!! People!!!! Share your portfolio/returns so we can see how good you are! We could then create something to buy your expertise. If darwinex don't do that, we can.
At least you should share the yearly profits, and as much info as you can. To protect your intellectual "manager" property, you can hide everything that you want, but giving as much as you could (darwins names, so people can test your claims, number of darwins, rules... whatever) would be great to recognize you as a "true manager".
Searching along the years in the forum I found only 12 published portfolios with profits. The results are not encouraging at all, as the profits for connoisseurs are in a range between 2%-22% But for me, they are the only authoritative source of portfolio knowledge. Everyone else, unless prove it, don't deserve any money for being a darwins manager
So, do you think that you're a good manager? Prove it! Share with us your 20%, 30% or 100% yearly profit portfolio...
Profit portfolios: (1/2)
- @forexelate https://community.darwinex.com/t/cesco-on-it-my-live-portfolio (21.89%, the best profit, AFAIK)
- @CavaliereVerde https://community.darwinex.com/t/cavaliereverdes-live-portfolio (13.16%)
- @KonekoChanFX https://community.darwinex.com/t/sakura-portfolio-model (7.91%)
- @Chita https://community.darwinex.com/t/chitas-portfolio-follow-up-thread/ (8%)
- @Pulse07 https://community.darwinex.com/t/portfolio-by-pulse07 (2.4%)
- @JJENSLOPFAM https://community.darwinex.com/t/family-group-investment-portfolios (5.18%-13.62% multiple portfolios)
- @WhiteKnight https://community.darwinex.com/t/whiteknight-live-portfolio/ (30%, 10 months)
- @easyFX https://community.darwinex.com/t/dynamic-portfolio-thoughts-ideas-and-research (24.61%, backtest)
- @Medialux https://community.darwinex.com/t/medialux-live-portofolio (?)
- @IntegraCore2 https://community.darwinex.com/t/integracore2-reloaded-darwin-portfolio-real-step-by-step-process-for-portfolio-analysis-construction-diversification (?)