CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

DAS - XiruDax

Hello investors and darwinex community

I start this thread introducing myself: I am a full time dedicated trader of the DAX index, I have been using it for about 10 years and during this period I have tried different strategies to end up with the best ones. I operate at 1 hour, 15 minutes and some 5 minutes. They have not been easy years in the learning, but already in these moments I can say that I have a system formed by very solid and well tested strategies during the last 6 years.
Currently I have been trading the DAX in darwinex for 6 months (previously I did not do it because the darwins could not be used) and although I have a track record of several years, it is really now when my best trading is going to be seen as I have decided to use the best strategies to make the best trading you can.

I currently use a leverage of 5 times and for me the most important thing is to keep the DD below acceptable limits, the less I lose then I have to earn less. The first alert of DD I have it in -16% once I reached it under the leverage up to 3 times to have more margin to reach -21%, if it went down to -21% it would lower the leverage to 1.5 to have margin up to -25%. Reaching up to -21% would be a very extreme case because based on my statistics and the leverage used, it is difficult to do so.

The monthly goal that I have is 5% since it would be 1% of the dax index with a leverage of 5. It is normal to do intraday operations, but if at any time I have more than 3% of the margin capital from the stop loss I could leave the position the next day.

I invite you to follow my Darwin DAS closely as I expect an excellent 2019 in my trading that has already started very well as you can see.

Regards

https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/DAS.4.1/

DAS.4.1

DAS.4.1

7 Likes

Hi there @XiruDax

Thank you for this post (on the english forum) and we’ll be following you.
I wish you the best of luck with your Darwin.

Happy trading :+1:

2 Likes

Glad to see DAX traders, here :slight_smile: !

Welcome on board !

3 Likes

Same same. My cup of tea. Welcome !

3 Likes

Hello investors and darwinex community:

February is over in which I was fighting the first 3 weeks for the first positions in darwinex, but in the end the low volatility of the dax with the upward trend that it has and the shortage of good opportunities I lose the profitability of my darwin leaving it by 2.14%, adding up to 89.7 points and finishing 103rd in the contest.
Even so I continue to have an excellent year 2019, with 725.7 points and a profitability in the Darwin of 17.11%.
The Dscore has raised me from 57.55 to 59.50 and what I see that may be hurting me is the activity that led to the downside since now I only execute the best patterns that I have and the truth is that I saved many bad entries or mediocre The capital of investors already reaches $ 83,000 so that’s not a bad thing.

I face the month of March waiting for the volatility to return and give me more opportunities the DAX, what I feel worse is that there are few intraday routes, there were days in which moved 0.6% between the maximum and the minimum. I hope this is a year in which I break all my statistics and get to earn about 2000 points of the dax, I have very good patterns that applied with a strict discipline can give me perfectly, so I invite you to follow my darwin: D

Regards

1 Like

It was an awful month for DAX volatility, as I told in my DARWIN page (won’t share link as it’s ill-mannered to do it in other DARWIN page :sweat_smile:).

Any way : keep up the good work :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Yes, I saw your stadistics about the volume and volatility . This is a great problem for many traders.

This is the VDAX ( the VIX for the DAX) , we can see the downtrend of the volatility:

1 Like

It’s a free fall indeed and hitting low records since a few months…

Let’s face the new month :slight_smile: !

1 Like

New VDAX 9 Months low :

I hope after this low volatility will arrive a volatility up way:chart_with_upwards_trend:

Despite the low volatility, at the beginning of last week there was a little rebound of volatility which I was able to take advantage of it.The last week was the best week of the year in my darwin, the profit was of 8,83% and I could to break the great resistance in 155, closing at 158,84.
The Dscore reached 65,7 points and in darwinia is at the 15th place.

My trading is taking very good cruising speed. At this moment I earned 926 dax points in this year…the same points that I earned in all the 2018.

3 Likes

In the april month had return to excelent results and I reached the 20º position in the darwinia contest adding 80k more to my assets under management. Now the capital of investors already reaches 153k . I am taking advantage of the up long trend that is having the DAX index which gives to my system good trades. In this year, I am gaining 964 dax points with a 48% hit ratio in my trades.
I have consolidated my Dscore above 60 reaching 67. You can see how I am a very disciplinated trader who cut the losess speedly and mantain the profits in the “LA” note.

I have this year the target of win more than 2000 dax points and reached the 60-70% profit in the darwin, always with a drawdown less than -20%.

DAS.4.1

DAS.4.1

Here is my Darwin link:
https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/DAS.4.1/

3 Likes

After 6 months so far this year and I can make a biannual report. My trading is consolidating, although I have had 2 months in which I have stagnated a bit by not adding good returns, but at least I have maintained the equity.
In these first 6 months I am ranked 17th of 2200 darwins in the profitability ranking which motivates me a lot to keep trying to improve on a daily basis … I would like the end of this year I finish in the top 10.

I’m getting a very high score for me (before the most was 35% correct) with almost 50% and I managed to concentrate only on the best trades and operating those who do not have such qualification in demo , the bad part is that I’m operating quite a bit, in the last 15 days of the stock market I have only operated 4.
The profitability of my darwin reaches 31.59% this year, although it is not exorbitant if it is quite attractive. What I do love is that the DD I have had has been 7.23% … which gives me a risk \ return ratio of 1: 4 and that if I consider it excellent.

I would like to have more consistency in the results and not have months of over 10% and others of 1% and get closer to a monthly average of 5%, I know I can still improve more … something more since the truth that this year I’m doing a pretty good execution of my system and I’m making few mistakes.
About the investors, I already have 33 and a capital exceeding 200,000 €. The bad thing is that this July is the last I have 50,000 of Darwinia, so I can already make a good month and get a prize.
As for the DD I have had 2 bad moments in the year but I managed to overcome them quickly … for the moment the maximum DD I have it very limited, although it will reach the 15% that is my limit from now I would also be satisfied.
In summary I am quite happy with the latest evolution that I have had with my trading … and that it will be the definitive one in broad strokes since I keep incorporating new patterns but that if with great care so that I do not lose the profitability . My priority now is that investors will be very happy and continues earning money with me.

3 Likes

That is impossible! :wink:
Robust trading is bumpy.
As investor I am 100% happy about DAS , keep on with robust trading!

5 Likes

I said: I would like :smiley: .In trading some things are very difficult but the traders are persons whom are looking always how improve

Thank you very much … that is what I want to hear from my investors, that they are happy: :smiley:

2 Likes