CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

DCD (ProjectMars2Live)

Hi CavaliereVerde!
Always a pleasure to get an input from you. I think that you are sticking around with my account for a long time. I honor that.
As for performance and why it was better than last year, I didn’t change the core of the system. It is good as it is so I tried to interfere as less as possible. Last year’s major drawback was when I added a new system into the mix and it spoiled everything for me and scared investors away. It was summer of 2017. I am still recovering from that blow in terms of gaining trust. So what I did exactly at that time was I stopped experimenting with my accounts, left the good strategy as it always was and boom - the “success” came to me. So I guess the secret is not to fiddle all the time, but calmly let the system do it’s job. This year was a busy year for me and it confirmed to me personally that the more I could detach myself from constantly checking my automated trading and let it be the better performance I saw in the end.
So what are the plans for the next year? Plain and simple - keep up the good work. Let the system earn the pips and stay (me) vigilant as always. Can’t forget about switching off on high volatility warnings. Simple as that.
I wish my die hard followers and the rest of the trading community a happy holydays! Stay positive! Be happy!
Yours.
my nickname)).

2 Likes

" the more I could detach myself from constantly checking my automated trading and let it be the better performance" BINGO

“the secret is not to fiddle all the time, but calmly let the system do it’s job” BINGO

1 Like

IMPORTANT!
Dear Darwinex Community, friends, colleagues, traders, investors, staff.
Today I officially stop my trading on the platform.
The reason for this decision is simple. My recent trading activity shows that my accounts haven’t been performing as well as they used to. My system was quite robust and the chart shows that it performed quite well over the course of the years. Now, however I don’t really see the point of continuing, because the market obviously changed and I don’t have a desire to adapt to it. So when you lose passion for something I think it is best to stop and not waste investors’ time and money.
I am not closing or deleting my accounts so you can move your funds freely.
I want to thank all of those who stayed with me and trusted me with their funds. Wish everyone all the best.
AndromedaHydra.

2 Likes

Sad news, I am investing DCD or YZF from a lot of time… :frowning:
YZF still has a nice return on 2y and a good DScore…
Maybe noobs hasn’t noticed it but YZF has one of the longest native trackrecords.
Darwins with more than 4 years native are very few!

1 Like