CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Decrease in VAR

Suggestion, decrease in VAR

Sorry for the English, I use the google translator.

Good morning,

Have you thought about reducing the VAR to 5% ?, I would like to suggest this change, with this we can reduce the risk and look for a more durable trader profile in the market. I have taken some accounts of how it would be if I were an investor, and the truth losing 10% in a month is too much for me. This clear account based on if I had, say 1 million dollars, losing 100 thousand in a month of every 20, is terrifying
Therefore it is a suggestion from me and I know that those of us who think we are professional managers someday. We’ll be thankfull. Regards…

1 Like

I still can’t imagine an institutional investor who thinks he can lose 10%, on average all Darwin have a DD of 20-30% per year. Finally, an average investor looks at this and takes accounts very quickly.

30% of 100,000USD are nothing more and na less than 30,000USD, quite complicated.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Found nice stats I was looking for…

1 Like