CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Demo Account

Hi!I have a demo account from some months now and i was wondering in case i open a real one my demo stats get lost or i could integrate it in the real account?Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Haukas ,

Thanks a lot for your enquiry! Demo track records cannot be imported into live accounts, sorry, only live track records can be imported.

I hope this helps, please do let us know should you need further assistance!

Also, you can always reach out to info@darwinex.com for speedier responses.

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

For obvious reasons :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You genius i know that is a difference between demo and real …but as the demo was from darwinex …and was not a scalping account…

Was answering ironically to @ignacio that it isn’t a technical limitation, meanwhile it is obviously an ethical one.

If you bother mentioning which broker or account type, I suppose you didn’t get my point about ethics.

2 Likes

It is not a matter of Darwinex or not, a demo account has no value, we are speaking about trackrecord farming.

Everyone could start 200 demos for free, with live accounts the farm could be cheap but at least not free…

3 Likes