CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Discord group for anything trading related

Hi all,
I discovered trading in 2011. Have spent easily over 10,000 hours reading, watching and researching anything trading/investing related.
Due to some personal circumstances I have plenty of time on my hands and can’t spend it doing things I would like (for now at least till the end of this year). I love talking about trading.
Therefore, I decided to spend much of my time just doing that. I’d rather help someone and give back to trading community this way, then just watch another movie.

If you have discovered world of trading just recently and have many questions, then I’m happy to share some things I learned along the way. If you’ve been trading for years, then maybe we can pick each others brain.

Here is my Discord group:

6 Likes

The same here but 2012 instead of 2011 :smiley:

1 Like

Well if it’s from Darwinex, then it’s all good…

Maybe it’s gonna be our own kind of Trading pub or whatever :grinning:.

Just joined.

1 Like

The link is expired, can you update the link

1 Like