CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Does DarwinIA AUM impact the divergence?

The essence of the question is in the title …

Take the case of VQG, the most invested Darwin with currently $ 550,513.06

The capital invested is divided as follows:

$ 335,475.-- (€ 315,000.00) DarwinIA AUM
$ 215,038.-- Private investment

I know that the management of Darwinex explained us the way from DarwinIA AUM was not demo but real, but I confess that I do not know if the impact on the divergence is null, complete, partial, Etc.

Subsidiary question, is the divergence shown on a Darwin’s public page purely based on a modeling, or is the real divergence we see in our real portfolios taken into account?

4 Likes

DarwinIA investment in not included in the divergence metrics and graphs of DARWINs.

Divergence shown on a DARWIN’s public page is based on real divergence investors (except DarwinIA investment) are having with that DARWIN due to investment volume.

2 Likes

Hi @Bianka,

I just watch the 3 short videos relating to the divergence.

I take this opportunity to say how excellent these videos are, and the useful French subtitles.

You replied that the divergence on the Darwin page was based on the real divergence of investors.

Here are extracts from the subtitles of the video provided as a response:

"you can see a simulation of divergence based on the current monthly divergence %…

“…and Investor estimated return considering current current monthly divergence”

So in fact it would be an estimate based on a simulation ?

If I insist on this question is that on my Darwin NEW, my Scalability attribute keeps increasing, that on Darwin’s page a 0.39% positive Divergence is displayed, but that in my portfolio I see a Negative divergence of 0.21%.

Moreover, I can observe a sometimes significant spread between the divergence of the Darwin page and that indicated in my portfolio. Of the 16 Darwins currently in my portfolio.

I created NEW as a test tool to understand the system in detail before launching a new Dawin, which is why I want to get to the bottom of things.

Another question, when modeling the divergence displayed on the page of Darwin, the system is based on a deposit in Dollars, in Euros, in Sterling?

The question is well founded, since it affects divergence.

3 Likes

It is an estimate for the future based on the data of the past. The monthly divergence data is an estimate based on the last 100 trades.

What is a simularion, based on current monthly divergence are the graphs under the “Divergence (in %)” tab.

Divergence due to base currency in not included in the “Monthly divergence” data as it depends on the base currency of each investor.

2 Likes

Thank you for these precise answers.