CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

[DUPLICATE] I'm getting "Resource timeout.. please try again." notification

Hi,

I have just installed required server and client.

trades = 10
for _ in range(trades):
    _zmq._DWX_MTX_NEW_TRADE_()

the strage thing is, only second half of my orders are executed. If i set 20 to trades variable, MT4 opens 10 orders. If I set 2, only one order will be opened. This may help you to find the problem and possible solution.

I have not changed any default parameters. I have updated EA properties and changed Maximum orders to 10 and maximum lot size to 10.

I have one more question

Can I ask how can i reach return values of following line? “tt” is None type and doesn’t return anything. It just prints results to console.

tt = _zmq._DWX_MTX_GET_ALL_OPEN_TRADES_()

EDIT: I can not reply as you have closed the post

The link you have provided does not solve my first problem. Can you please kindly read my question one more time? I can already send orders. Half of my orders are not executed. And I’m using the same parameters in the video.

Thank you

Hi @Atilla,

Answers to this query and more are addressed in the following video:

For any further queries, please open a GitHub Issue via the following link (if a closed issue hasn’t already addressed your query):