Good Day Everyone,
Just responding here to some questions regarding DWEX on another thread.
1) Firstly, DWEX is a testing environment for Darwinex Labs.
2) At the present time, it is a demo account and hence has no investors.
3) The moment we decide to invest real funds in the DWEX, we will promptly inform our users beforehand.
Since the Reloaded Launch, DWEX has functioned like any other DARWIN portfolio, paying performance fees to constituent DARWINs and receiving diversification rebates like any other DARWIN Investor.
On that note, one of the few main reasons for introducing diversification rebates was to transparently compensate all DARWINs included in the DWEX, in a manner that didn't adversely affect the DWEX and its performance.
We expect to begin investing 1.5 Million EUR of our own capital into DWEX, in approximately one month's time. At the present time, we are 90% certain that the user investing in DWEX will be @DarwinexLabs.
4) To promote as real-life a test as possible, DWEX Returns are realised inclusive of performance fees and diversification rebates.
5) Up until the Reloaded Launch, DWEX was trading at 6% VaR, after which it was reduced to 3% VaR. This was revised to 10% VaR as of May 28, 2017.
This increase was implemented in order to calculate a more accurate correlation with DARWIN $DWC, to subsequently include $DWC as a parameter in our DWEX investment criteria.
6) The revisions made to the Risk Manager improved things significantly.
7) As DWEX relies on reasonable volatility to perform well, May and June presented tough conditions as compared to the last three weeks.
7) The latest, most up-to-date backtest of the DWEX demonstrates potential returns of between 20 and 40% per annum, trading at 10% VaR.
Re: dwexinvesting & Investor Platform
1) We do currently deploy some investments through dwexinvesting, but as noted earlier, @DarwinexLabs will most likely be the investor in DWEX when we begin live investing.
2) The Investor Platform has grown nearly 20% in the last month, a most welcome development.
3) We are also working on releasing an update whereby each user will be able to create more than one portfolio. This will ensure that all future portfolios created by Darwinex Labs will be managed under one user: @DarwinexLabs
Hope this response helps address your queries. If we've missed anything, please feel free to tag @DarwinexLabs in your responses and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Have a great week!
- The Darwinex Labs Team