CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

English Interviews with Darwinex Co-founders

Very good news! I was waiting for some good new info in english. I also prefer the questions approach as @CavaliereVerde

2 Likes

My second (uncomfortable?) question :

What about DWC DWF DWZ ?
Are you happy with their results?
Are the results consistent with backtests and expectations?

2 Likes

https://blog.darwinex.com/fca-makes-esmas-cfd-restrictions-permanent/

Is this decision encouraging you to seal the launch of an entity regulated outside of Europe ?

1 Like

I think they (FCA) is thinking of making derivatives/leverage on crypto markets non available as well.

Question: Why was the announcement of top earners for the month stopped?

Surely not for privacy reasons as the hall of fame is public?

Was a good piece of advert material for the brand IMO.

3 Likes

@Asgardian1
Do you mean this discussion?
If yes 100% agree.

Not quite… There was an email sent out at the start of the month showing the top earners (see below). Wasn’t sent for June or July…

3 Likes

@Asgardian1 that the payment or the retained performance fee which could be cut significantly by losses in the following months?

Yes the gap created for example on CME contracts on weekends makes it very hard for traders there because… bitmex… I wonder how long it will take for CME to enable 24/7 trading on cryptos.

1 Like

Profit paid out to traders.

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

Here’s a sneak peek into things - this is a mostly raw, unedited recording with a few sample concepts discussed, to give you an idea of what’s happening behind the scenes.

We’re working on content structure based on community feedback, proper A/V engineering and related items to get this interview series off the ground as soon as we can - so please keep your questions coming!

7 Likes

Please fix the sound (echo is too strong). Ty

edit: or add english subs if possible

4 Likes

English subtitles is a good idea regardless - I will circulate internally :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!

3 Likes

@integracore2
Will our questions be answered in the AMA of July 18 or there will be another?

2 Likes

Hi @CavaliereVerde,

The AMA session on July 18 is specific to the DARWIN API, though if there is technical overlap between questions and the API those will of course been answered :slightly_smiling_face:

This thread is to collect questions for a video series of interviews and monologues :+1:

2 Likes

I’d like to ask two questions :

1) Are EU stocks planned ?

2) How do you see yourselves, at Darwinex : as a social trading platform or as something else ? What are the future plans : growing and developing the current base or evolving to some specific services and features ? (This is a broad question but my point is to know the roadmap)

Thanks.

2 Likes

@integracore / @integracore2
Any updates about this?
I think we stacked enough interesting questions.
When do you plan to do the interview?

3 Likes

Hi @CavaliereVerde,

Yes, questions and feedback has been really good :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re roadmapping a few things in terms of content, as soon as we have dates we’ll publish them, no worries :+1:

5 Likes

Yesterday, we encountered a serious failure from TT this time

It emphasizes even more that it’s best to rely on several technologies than just one, in case a switch is wished urgently when trust is lost.

1 Like

We will provide complete transparency into the details of the event over the next 24-48 hours once the technical teams complete their investigatioz, including plans to ensure this never occurs again.

2 Likes