CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Evolution of the Performance of the Darwinex Trader Community

https://blog.darwinex.com/evolution-performance-darwinex-trader-community/

7 Likes

That’s a LOT of transparency here. Thank you Darwinex for sharing this level of honesty

4 Likes

You guys requested more content in English and I promised we’d work on it.

We won’t let you guys down!

9 Likes

It is very much appreciated.
Thank you for the honesty.

4 Likes

The only thing I’m missing is a hint to the figures in $ because Darwinex was and is growing.

I assume that there is also working a typical kind of Darwinism :blush: of the clients in the investment branch, especially with brokers: loosers are leaving and winners will stay.

2 Likes

Although I can not give you any $ amount on Darwinex.
I do want to welcome you to the community.
Hope all is well.

ignacio can tell you more about your question.

Kind regards,

3 Likes

Thank you.

I don’t need or want to know exact figures or numbers. I’m more interested in whether there could be seen a learning curve in the traders’ behaviour or whether it is a stable amount per year and percentage is down mainly because of the growth.

I also wonder what kind of special situation was in January 2015 :slight_smile: because I don’t know.

That’s what I’d like to read, it is not what must or should be published.

1 Like

Hi, on january 15 2015 the SNB removed the swiss franc cap in a surprise move creating enormous volatility.

3 Likes

Hey @IlIlIlIlI,

Welcome to the community, it is great to see new faces!

We are indeed experiencing an improvement in our traders’ performance, regardless of the absolute figures.

Re January 2015, there was a flash-crash affecting the CHF (further info is available here: https://blog.darwinex.com/chf-bloodbath-explained/).

I hope this helps, I look fwd to seeing you around more often :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why not to go to another level of transparency and openness…

• Evolution of the performance of investors
  • Evolution of the performance of the broker ( DWEX @darwinexlabs … )

@ignacio
@javicolonbo
@integracore2

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, @CavaliereVerde.

We’ll share further info in due time further down the line!

Best,
Ignacio

2 Likes

Based on the context, I would question the fact that traders really became more performant because that improvement goes along the decrease of volatility to much extent. Off, most traders lose from poorly managed trends.

1 Like