CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

FFV - A Solid Swing Trading System

DarwinIA - Standings (Apr, 2020)
#272 so far. Hopefully, the end of the month could do better.

1 Like

My darwin FFV got OnFire tag.

Screenshot_4

1 Like

Hi @monira,
impressive work, on a instrument that is not for all traders…congratulations.
OldSchool

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Currently, FFV reached to top D-scorer (85.77). Feeling hopeful.

3 Likes

Hi @monira,
one question why not trading this week?
OldSchool

1 Like

Hello @OldSchoolPT,
Because I abide by my trading rules. As soon as I get the direction according to my rules I would open my position. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @monira,
i admire all traders that trade on GBPJPY… that i pretend to “know” very well…
strange how a trader not open a trade with the “movement” this week…
while you can, and your performance here since creation of your darwin still fantastic, and if you permit, i must warning; take measures on extremely danger operations on it, it’s only a question of time…
all the best,
OldSchool

Hi @OldSchoolPT,
Still I am waiting for my direction to open position.
What do u think about extreme danger operations?
Thanks for your comment.

Maybe that’s the secret of @monira ‘s success.
Or that:

:wink:

hi,
i’m not a professional just a guy who says what he thinks in the most sincere way possible, if you think it’s okay who am I to say otherwise …
all the best,
OldSchool

1 Like

Dear @OldSchoolPT, everything is okay. :slightly_smiling_face:
I just wanted to point out that - for my understanding - the answer to the question, why there were no trades, was given before you asked.
To hold the rules shows discipline.

1 Like

hi @IlIlIlIlI and @monira,
unfortunately in my opinion, the answer to question, is wrong, and all is OK only until it isn’t!.. , i wont to believe all are responsible, and all is just a coincidence… but after 6D ago i made the post investors double, and amount invested is 4X…
i wont only to let my point, and by that ( if i had some responsibility , even if minimal) all stay advice of my doubts…
i not pretend to discuss, polemic, etc… just keep well with my conscience…
for me subject is closed…
all the best to both, and special for FFV and their investors,
OldSchool

1 Like

@OldSchoolPT and @IlIlIlIlI,
I see both you were my investors. And, I noticed that both of you sell my Darwin quickly, am I right?
Very soon, I will update this thread’s with details description of my trading method. Also, I will explain how to invest in FFV in order to maximize profit.

Always happy to see your comments :blush:

1 Like

Currently I am trading Darwins mostly short term, thanks for confirmation.

2 Likes

At this moment, my FFV is holding #1 Rank in DarwinIA as well as #1 Rank D-Score :muscle:

4 Likes

This month of DarwinIA the Darwin FFV holds #1 position with 99.5 rating :muscle:.

1 Like

:star_struck: Congratulations!

That’s very cool.

2 Likes

FFV achieved the 1st Place of this month’s DarwinIA. :star_struck:
Thanks a lot, Darwinex Team for providing a wonderful platform. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Congrats @monira !
Well deserved, keep up the good work !

Kind regards,

1 Like

Thanks a lot @SkyField