CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Filter to list stocks based Darwins

Hello,

Does anyone know any list of Darwins based on Stocks only ?

Such as xxx - US stock market
yyy - Asia market
zzz - European market

Currently no filter allows to search darwins based on their underlying assets. Many thanks folks

Hi @pmemari, I don’t have a list, but QAJ and QSH (to be listed next week) are both Stock portfolios run in a HedgeFund manner with different risk profiles.

You can read more about how my program works here
or visit my website www.justnextlevel.net

1 Like

Hey.
Here is a list of all Darwins who ONLY trade US stocks.
https://www.darwinex.com/list/393601

2 Likes

That is not a complete list. It is missing IMJ for example. An official Darwinex filter would be beneficial!

2 Likes

Yes exactly. Not a complete list. I took it on the forum (I don’t remember where). Probably there are more Darwins. It is desirable to have a filter for “US stock”.

1 Like

Seems there is not any comprehensive list. There are other darwins based on US stocks not listed in that link nor any other list! I found out some only by personal recommendation. This is not good for a real investment unless we have a real filter in order to compare and choose the best one. Darwinex does not seem to have any plan to develop a filter by underlying assets. That’s very sad for people who seek talents for a specific market.

If you know any source, signal or darwin with a long and proven back track in US and Asia market that may be helpful. Thanks again guys

1 Like

The Product Team is working on making it easier to find stock DARWINs.

In the meantime, I’ve added QAJ and IMJ to the stock darwin list mentioned by @Sergey5.

1 Like