CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Filters don't work correctly and show wrong results on specific criteria!

Thanks for reporting this, I will have it reviewed by our IT guys!

2 Likes

Dear @Journalist,

My IT colleagues confirm this was a issue over the weekend, it should work properly now.

As always, big thank you for reporting this!

1 Like

The bug seems to appear every weekend which is very bad because investors might have time for research and the filters don’t work!

There should be a warning on the weekend that you CANNOT USE FILTERS WITH CERTAIN CRITERIA because they display WRONG RESULTS!! (until the bug is finally fixed)

Otherwise somebody at Darwinex could check it Friday night and remove the bug before the weekend.

The same screenshot as above again from today (without arrows):

2 Likes

Many settings are different during weekend, I don’t konw why but it is bad because a lot of reaserch work on the community is done during weekend.

2 Likes

For that reason and the missing warning leading to unwanted investments it should be fixed ASAP with highest priority.

1 Like

Thanks for your messages.

Please note that we carry out maintenance works during the weekends, which may affect some features.

This being said, I will ask the IT guys to check this to make sure the least number of features is affected.

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

@ignacio
The problem is that you get real wrong results by the filters, maybe it is only because the return is wrong on the Darwins. I got 8 Darwins shown in one of my filters where now there are only 3, which really fit the criteria.
I’m nearly sure that the return contains wrong values also in the filter data, which leads to wrong results and - if someone doesn’t know the weekend feature which causes a real problem - to wrong an unwanted investments.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the additional info, I promise the IT guys are looking into the ticket I created in this connection!

2 Likes

And Again:
Filters don’t show correct data when the trading week starts:

Filter results are completely wrong if you use Return as criteria:

And this is the reality:

Thanks.

As mentioned last week, this is being looked into.

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

@Journalist
It seems that weekend problems have been solved, now inactive darwins are filtered out like during the week.

1 Like

Yes, it looks solved, I also get the same numer of filter results as on Friday and not 220% (22 matches instead of 10) of it anymore as before. And all was done without notification :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys!

I reported this a couple of weeks ago but was not notified of it having been solved yet.

I’ll check internally.

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

Return and Drawdown is not updated any more since Sunday. Only D-Score changed. So I wonder when the next update will come. Results also seem be frozen when filtering with return and drawdown.

What’s the refresh rate of the data? It’s Wednesday and monthly performance or DD are still identical to Sunday!

1 Like

yes, same for me, even new investor money doesn’t show up.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

I noticed there are other data that are not updating, I reported this to the IT guys already.

I’ll keep you posted!

Best,
Ignacio

2 Likes

Thank you.

Additional problem (not as urgent as the frozen data):
Opening a filter via it’s direct https-Adress like https://www.darwinex.com/filter-custom/1234 there is always shown the save button:

If you change to another Darwinex function you have to “Accept” first loosing the “changes” which were never done.

Bad think on the smartphone that mostly the window doesn’t appear so you cannot use another Darwinex function before reloading the page. Really strange behaviour and maybe not easy to find the reason … (?)

1 Like

You are right, once again.

This seems to have changed lately, I am sure it was not like that in the past.

I reported it to the IT guys already!

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

Still nothing happens with my Darwin, all data is outdated, even DarwinIA activity is stuck! Investment volume is not refreshing, no new Dscores and so on.