We are a small Company of Professional Forex Traders and we are developing Automated Trading Systems with a Real Trading Edge. You can learn more about us on our website - www.aicapital.eu.
Our System is based on pure Price Action - no Indicators, no Martingale, no Grid, no Scalping... All trades are opened with predetermined stop loss and take profit. The Average Trade Length is 4h 31m. Usually the longer lasting trades are the profitable trades. Losers are usually closed a lot faster. We use positive risk reward ratio, the average win is 39.54 pips and the average loss is -21.87 pips.
You can see and trade our Darwin here - https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/FMZ.4.3
Unfortunately when we were linking and migrating our history, the old Broker decided to archive it to the beginning of 2017. Sadly, it can not be undone. But that is fine, we are sure and confident with the success of our System.
We have it linked on myFXBook with the full history - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AICapital/ai-capital/2439815
You can see our tests, which are performed on specially developed software and additional licensed programs for access to quality Tick Data here - www.aicapital.eu/en/results/. Of course, there is a tab with the life results too.
HOW AI CAPITAL’S SYSTEMS OUTPERFORM THE REST
Our system trades as a professional trader:
- The profit/loss ratio of each trade is always positive – the potential profit of each trade is always greater than the potential loss. This means that even if you have more losers than winning deals, the end result will be positive.
- It relies on real market dependencies rather than random market theory – opens a position only when there is a pre-defined set of conditions. This means that there may be days, even weeks, without a single deal if the necessary conditions are not present.
- We use stop and target with every open trade – you can not get into a situation where you have positions out of control. The stop and the target are set directly with the order to open the position, the eventual loss is always calculated. Due to this, long-term losing positions are not “dragged”, which are a prerequisite for bankruptcy.
- Integrated Money Management – our system has an algorithm for controlling the volume traded. The calculations are made in milliseconds, based on the current account balance and the preset risk parameter.
- Risk Parameter – this is a parameter that in combination with the money management provides the most effective account management. A higher risk parameter means higher drawdown and tolerance to loss and significantly higher profits as a result. Thanks to this setting, you can be a aggressive speculator or a conservative investor.
The system has built-in protection against a number of unfair tactics used by incorrect Brokerage companies:
- Slippage filter – If the slippage exceeds the set value, the robot will not open any deals until the conditions for trading are normalized.
- Spread filter – If the spread exceeds the set value, the robot will not open until the trading conditions are normalized. This protection can save you not only by your broker, who may try to worsen your trading conditions and performance, but also in the case of a “black swan” event. In the event of such events floating spreads may increase hundreds or even thousands of times. There have been many such cases in recent years, for example, the abolition of the Swiss franc threshold by SNB and Brexit referendum.
- Equity percentage protection – If the day’s loss exceeds the set value, the robot will close all open deals and will not open new ones until the next day. Our system is suited for high volatility, but we know that there is some unpredictability in the markets and we want to be prepared and able to continue trading tomorrow even in the worst case scenario.
If you have any questions, we will really like to see it in the comments or you can use our contact form on the site: www.aicapital.eu/en/contacts/
The algorithms of AI Capital Ltd. are specially developed for our needs, are subject to constant optimization and are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act.