My Darwins have not undergone major changes and in general have always worked.
I tested my EAs and could not find what would work in Darwinex. It was very frustrating for me, since my EAs always worked for other ECN brokers.
On my last Darwins, on which all-in happened, I used dangerous trading techniques as tests and of corse to earn some money for my life.
I admit that it was not quite right of me to conduct tests on Darwins, and not on personal accounts. Now, many may find my Darwins unreliable.
However, you can go into my old threads and see that my advisors are tested using tick data suite v2 (99% test quality) and work on many trading pairs, which on average all brokers bring me 5% per month profit .
At the moment I picked up the parameters I was looking for for Darwinex.
As a rehabilitation, I will resurrect my two Darwin WWT and WWZ (reduce VAR to 10%). In the end, I will have 3 Darwin including the current FSK. My advisors will be equally divided between these three Darwins and will try to maintain a VAR of 10 to 20%.
On this picture EAs on FSK since 08.2018:
Sorry, but I don’t want to keep my branch in the community anymore, since I’m a bit of a believer and it seems to me that if I do this thing and don’t give in to trading, then I start to lose.
I can offer you to create a new thread for my Darwins and lead a discussion there if you want. I will connect occasionally, but the language barrier also limits me in discussions. I mainly use Google translator.