CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

FVE - Edukatrading

Hi, I’m Félix Villalba and I created this post to tell you about me and my darwin, to get some closeness and be informed about the behavior of it.

Who I am?

I am a trader from Spain, I started in trading about 4 years ago, with quite good principles while I had another occupation, I was a user of another platform other than MT4, operating in another broker, trying to take advantage of my few savings, with training in economics and some stock exchange course that I had then, until I designed a strategy, which I have been practicing for about 2 and a half years, although this strategy is quite rigid I rely heavily on quantitative trading and try to change it and improve it according to the best statistics that I get, to all this my trading is manual, although I can use an expert advisor for some type of order while I sleep.

Recently I started working with an investment fund to see my results and send them my backtest about my operation over 20 years, with the results I would give in simulated.

I am still operating with the fund, which is from Spain, but I have not yet been assigned capital so I still cannot consider myself institutional hehe.

My goal in darwinex is to create my own investors that may be interested in my results, soon I will be opening more darwins so I hope to create a good portfolio of different darwins with each other for different person and investment profiles.

My darwin, I was testing his behavior for a few months and learning to use MT4, I also spent a couple of months testing my new EA for MT4 since I never used this platform and had to buy it new and other procedures so from now on My operation will be correct, later I will change the darwin to one in which the historical data is more real at the profit and drawdown levels.

I hope you are interested in my contribution to darwinex! I will try to answer all the questions that arise about my darwin, and I also intend to create youtube channels in Spanish (unfortunately) to update the news about this personal project.

I will be happy to help you all, greetings and thanks for your attention.

1 Like