CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GDAXI available?

Why is GDAXI not available on MT4 live account but only on demo account?

2 Likes

This is so because live accounts who trade DAX cannot list a DARWIN yet. If you reach out to info@darwinex.com, my colleagues at the support team will manually enable the DAX for you but they will prevent you of the fact that DAX DARWINS are not available at the moment.

This is mainly due to different opening hours, right now we can’t guarantee that DAX trades get replicated for investors under optimal conditions…

That being said, please note that there is a dedicated support team at info@darwinex.com and through our in-site support system. For specific questions, we’d appreciate if you could please contact our support team.

Thank you!

4 Likes

If I got you right, it is not available for an existing Darwin. Then I don‘t need it currently. Thx for your answer.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

That’s correct, if you have an existing account with a DARWIN attached to it, the only way you could trade DAX on a live account would be creating a new account for the purpose of trading DAX.

I hope this proves helpful!

Best,
Ignacio

3 Likes

Is there an idea at Darwinex to make it tradable on Darwins in the near future?

Like when new ESMA rules are effective?

Hi @Journalist,

Thanks for your message. DAX is already tradable on Darwinex live account, but DAX-DARWINS are not available yet.

Offering DAX-DARWINS is not related to ESMA rules, I am afraid, it is a technical matter on how risk is managed in the case of DAX-DARWINS.

Trust me, we are working on it!

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. ESMA was just taken as an idea for a possible timeline - and a higher margin for more safety for the brokers.

I know that risk management can’t be easy to offer it in a Darwin if I look on the opening gaps of GDAXI in the last 2 days.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Journalist!

We are the first ones interested in launching DAX-DARWINS asap, believe me :slight_smile:

We will keep you duly posted!

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like