CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GMB - GreB !Warning, this is not the Grail. I couldn't find it and gave up!

Hello to all investors
Due to the surprise appearance of the first investor, I decided to present my system.
Manual system, mandatory stop loss / I use an application for manual placement of pending orders /. Latest innovations from the end of February 2020.
RISK of 1.5% - 3% real , this means for you investors at the current risk Darwin is 22% and for you investors will be 1/5 of the real, is from 0.3% - 0.6%.
I trade 4 Forex instruments.
For me, I’m ashamed to say it, but I have a huge / mostly negative / experience for many years.
If there are questions and I can answer, please!

4 Likes

Hello, the month is over and I’m on some plus official + 3%, real + 16%. Yes, this time I qualified for Darwinia and what? Under the new rules / 15% of profit and 6.5% VAR /, I will not receive not only peanuts, but peanut peels! With a calculated VAR of 21% versus 6.5% target, completely invented, the ratio should be 3/1 according to a simple cheap calculator, but not according to abra-cadabra - Darwin, he determines 5/1. And we get from 100% profit divided by 15% ratio 6.66% / Interesting /, we get approximately 30/1 compared to my real account. So at the moment it is 1000 and only to be equal I need 30,000 investments!
This does not sound very optimistic to me. For me, Darwin is just an ordinary broker, not an opportunity.