CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GRI - govorushka

GRI stands for GRIT.

Last month August was awkward. Strategy did not respond to market conditions.

2 Likes

Hello @govorushka,

Keep up the good work : your DARWIN has been performing greatly since the beginning :slight_smile: .

Wish you the best.

Sincerely,

SECURIX

3 Likes

Hi, dear investor. I am Xavier, trader of GRI. I am from Barcelona, Spain, and currently running up to 10 real accounts (see myfxbook.com nickname: xavierka). I am mainly a countertrend trader. I started with real money five years ago but my financial education is since 2010 in a autodidactic way.
GRI is following what I call the GRIt system I since now I will try to add weekly comments.

1 Like

GRI reaches highest at 239,84 on wk 6.

Week 9 was 2,51% up on caotic week.
System gave a bullish AUDUSD which I had to eat some partials losses.
Still inside of almost 4 month range between 239 and 218. Keeping gains.

2 Likes

Week 10 was almost flat 0,25% up.
GRIT system gave few signals. Still in range.

2 Likes

Week 11 was 4,38% down.
Leverage very low awaiting for risk off set up.
Prize close to 218 inversor buying zone.

1 Like

Week 12 was 5,11% down.
Leverage very low awating for a change of markets mood because of general easying.
Prize close to 210 secondary inversor buying zone…

1 Like

Week 13 was 4,75% up.
Prize reverse on technical resistance at 206.
Now inside familiar range (218-239).

1 Like

Week 14 was 1,14% up.
Inside familiar range (218-239).

1 Like

Interesting that most likes here come from Darwinex team, but it does not look like you are a member.
Do you have an explanation for that to give us more transparency?

Don’t you think that asking a provider to explain the likes on their forum posts is off-topic at the least and doesn’t add to the conversation about a DARWIN asset? More so considering that you already know that if a DARWIN is by an employee, this information will be disclosed.

2 Likes

Sorry to tell you that i do not know the reason or explanation.

1 Like

I am not asking anything, just I am adding weekly comments concerning my darwin. Am I doing something wrong?

I just wanted to uncover a secret :shushing_face: of this community :slightly_smiling_face:, all the best for you and your Darwin.

You’re doing nothing wrong, on the contrary! My reply was for @IlIlIlIlI whose comment IMO was off-topic in this case.

1 Like

Week 15 was 3.78% up.
3rd week in green in a row. With GRIT, go GRI.

4 Likes

Link to GRI Darwin !

Moderator or anyone else @bianka (please post on top, if possible)

Keep up the good work @govorushka !

2 Likes

Wks 16, 17 and 18 was 1,04% up all together.
Sentiment is improving for strategy.
Looking to brake maximum price 239,84.

1 Like